**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Final Thronebreaker daily crystal stats

Over the July 4 weekend I became a Parallelogram, and as a result I stopped receiving Thronebreaker daily crystals. My last one was on July 1. These are my final totals and measured drop frequencies for that crystal.

I was a Thronebreaker for 638 days. I did not record the first ten openings (thus, 628 above). I actually opened and recorded 579 daily crystals. The rest were lost to clock drift over time. So I managed to open 92% of all possible daily crystals, without doing anything crazy like set an alarm or something. As far as I'm aware, I received at least one of every possible drop except for the 10k 6* shard drop. I never received that one (and now never will).

In terms of measured averages, this is about how much stuff I received from those crystals per 30 day month (assuming I actually opened 30 crystals in that month):

Not bad. Of course, the Parachute crystals are better, and I've started collecting data from those right from the start. But it will be months before I have any useful data from those.

The eight 5* champs I received from the daily crystal: Korg, Dragon Man, Vulture, Hood, Symbiote Spiderman, Angela, CapIW, and Hit Monkey.

Also, a strange anomaly. Within the first two months I received three T5CC fragment drops. And then never again. Odd.

So far, the Palpatine drops are looking pretty good. T2A twice, half a T2A, one T4CC skill catalyst, and half a T5B. We'll see if my luck pulling the rarer drops improves this time around.

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    5* champion odds on the Chairsmasher crystal are a lot lower than I expected them to be. Just 2 months into hitting Seat Throttler I've already pulled 3 5*s, and nice ones at that (Vision AoU, Falcon, Spidey99). Guess I shouldn't be expecting that from them anymore.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    That’s really useful @DNA3000

To be honest, I stopped opening them awhile ago because the rewards are not very exciting and so much went into the stash. Thankfully now with the increased inventory limits I might open some.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Parallelogram. Lmao!
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    edited July 2022
    Congrats on becoming a parallelogram. It's my favourite geometric figure. :wink:

Your autocorrect is actually funny. :smile:
    Palpatine drops,... Lol

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Congrats on becoming quintessence
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    This is great info. Your rates utilize more data points and are a little lower than my “back of the envelope” estimate of ~60% chance at some form of T4 materials, but close enough to justify that as a general rule of thumb for TB dailies. I never realized the drop rates you did for T5c materials before I stopped compiling, but I did manage a single 6* shard drop. Odds for that are clearly minuscule at best.

I expect nothing less than a Parallelogram daily study as well… B)

Dr. Zola
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I'd share my Pentagon dailies data, but I lost track when I went on vacation. In the past two weeks tho, I've been constantly pulling t2a and more often the 18k frags.

Congrats on getting Parhelion.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Unio77 said:

Congrats on becoming quintessence

I believe you're confusing this game with Transformers: Forged to Fight