**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why aren't the Summ(on)er objectives more obvious when they're completed?

LJFLJF Posts: 170 ★★★
Normally when you finish an objective or reach an award milestone, a little red circle notification appears. That way you know the reward is ready to claim and gives you the chance to do so before the claim timer expires.

So why isn't this true for the Summ(on)er Objectives, which expire each day and can prevent you from gaining the most valuable items from the solo event objective?

Compare what the tab looks like before meeting the objective

Now here's the difference when the objective is complete.

No notification on the objectives tab, only a little blue color change that's very hard to see without a zoom.

So Kabam, why was this timed system that's going on for the next 100+ days designed this way?

Comments

• Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    Really don't understand why Kabam chose to go this route again, after everyone complained last year about it. Just give us the damned login calendar like the previous years, exclusive of 2021
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    This was a massive frustration last year. If, for example you complete the objective in arenas, there’s every possibility that you’ll forget to claim the sunglasses. The fact that other objectives in that panel (daily objective for example) show a badge, tells me that this behaviour is intentional and not a bug.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Conspiracy! :D

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Shivacrux said:

They didn’t change the notification, but for anyone that isn’t aware - not claiming one does not prevent you from getting the next objective like it did last year.

But it will not happen for the third
    Who knows we are barely 2 days in
    Anyways I think they should make the objectives be claimable throughout the time of camp

Shivacrux said:

They didn’t change the notification, but for anyone that isn’t aware - not claiming one does not prevent you from getting the next objective like it did last year.

But it will not happen for the third
    Who knows we are barely 2 days in
    Anyways I think they should make the objectives be claimable throughout the time of camp

• LJFLJF Posts: 170 ★★★

This is a good change, but it doesn't go to the heart of the issue here. Someone who forgets one objective because there's no notification is still likely to forget two. It's about knowing to pop in and collect when they're ready.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 932 ★★★★★
    They’ve had a year to fix it and they haven’t. Maybe we’re being to harsh on Kabam, a lot of the bugs in the game seem to take over a year to fix. Maybe next year it’ll work. Or better yet, next year go back to summoner appreciation calendar.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Yeah, this is just stupid. Last year same ns and they had a year to fix. But between all the other disappointments and bugs this laat year, this was s a minor irritation
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    How many objective has been completed? Mine shows 2/3.. Does i miss any
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    rdxevil said:

How many objective has been completed? Mine shows 2/3.. Does i miss any

As of this moment, there has only been 2 objectives
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158

Use practice mode against one of the champs there that you own. Or use the aunt.mai website and search the champ, it'll tell you where to find it in story quest.

Use practice mode against one of the champs there that you own. Or use the aunt.mai website and search the champ, it'll tell you where to find it in story quest.
    Practice mode is not available for level 6. On the second option, yes but since I want to keep the account at that low level, the fights should not gain xp.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    If you're actively trying to complete these milestones, wouldn't you be looking for the tab to change? I know I do and I haven't missed any. They're also sitting in the stash so are fairly obvious in my humble opinion. Really one of the more minor issues in the game.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian

.. They're also sitting in the stash so are fairly obvious in my humble opinion. ..

Actually, pretty sure unclaimed OBJECTIVES do not appear over in Stash.

However, once you claim the Glasses from the Summer Objective, then the Camp/Resort Event Milestone will eventually be over in Stash (but that's already past the step that this complaint is about *being notified that Summer Objective Glasses are available to claim*).

At least you get the benefit of having 2 Summer Glasses Objectives stack up there, and most people will be doing the normal DAILY Objective each day anyways. And if you are accustomed to just clicking on all the other Objective Tabs when you’re in there claiming the DAILY one, then you’ll be OK.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 170 ★★★
    edited July 2022

If you're actively trying to complete these milestones, wouldn't you be looking for the tab to change? I know I do and I haven't missed any. They're also sitting in the stash so are fairly obvious in my humble opinion. Really one of the more minor issues in the game.

I don't play quests with the specific purpose of achieving the objectives. Like any other objective, I go into a quest and win fights, doing my best to finish objectives as the opportunity to do so Marissa. Even if I do set out to complete an objective, I don't count the number of "dexterous dodges" I do in the middle of a fight. Seems like a silly design to force us to check after every fight to see if we've met the requirement. Why not just tell us when it's done?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Today i got do class disadvantage fights. I had to specifically go do the practice fights or else would never be able to complete it

Finally completed. :D

• 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Because they want you to miss a couple days and buy the "advance" days. Pretty much what happened to me last year. I missed like a week because the notification didn't pop up after objective completed.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    For fighting a “Pool” objective.
    Was about to suggest doing Arena up to when it becomes Thanos/Kang proxy opponent teams (around streak 10+).

Of course those below Level 7 who can’t just get the objective done by doing a Duel (or Practice fight against their own ?) most likely wouldn’t be able to tackle Max-Rank Thanos/Kang proxy teams in Arena either.

Finally completed. :D

This is unsurmountable roadblock at Level 6. :s

• For fighting a “Pool” objective.
    Was about to suggest doing Arena up to when it becomes Thanos/Kang proxy opponent teams (around streak 10+).

Of course those below Level 7 who can’t just get the objective done by doing a Duel (or Practice fight against their own ?) most likely wouldn’t be able to tackle Max-Rank Thanos/Kang proxy teams in Arena either.

I just type in "deadpool" in the search and there's a player with a massacre ad the top champ
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

For fighting a “Pool” objective.

I just type in "deadpool" in the search and there's a player with a massacre ad the top champ
    Similarly I just go to my roster for 1* Deadpool, then click "practice". Objective done in few seconds.