**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I use my awaken gem on?

I have Old man logan, Rogue, Gambit, Gamora, Superior Ironman, Rocket and Guillotine they are all 4*

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited November 2017
    If its a generic one, save it for someone better. If its a class specific one use it on rogue
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Don’t use a generic awakening gem on any of those. If it was a class specific one then I’d say rogue or Logan are worth it but not generic. Too hard to come by and other champs would benefit more from it. Just save it until the right champ comes along
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No. just no.
  • Do not use your gem on any of these champions
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    edited November 2017
    I have Old man logan, Rogue, Gambit, Gamora, Superior Ironman, Rocket and Guillotine they are all 4*
    Guillotine is a strong option as well as Old Man Logan and Rogue. Superior Iron Man if you want Reegeneration when you're low on health. I'd do Old Man Logan.

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Guillotine is a strong option as well as Old Man Logan and Rogue. Superior Iron Man if you want Reegeneration when you're low on health. I'd do Old Man Logan.

Yeah, Old Man Logan is god tier once you awaken him.

Just kidding. Do not waste that gem on any of those champs.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

He might not be god tier, but he’s a lot better than people give him credit for, and his sig actually makes a massive difference to him. However, I would still only use a mutant gem on him, not a generic.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    None, unless class for Rogue and you don't have WOlvie, Ice or AA already duped
  • BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    None, unless class for Rogue and you don't have WOlvie, Ice or AA already duped

I have just got 4* iceman.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iceman is worth a generic

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    If you have a generic & if you just pulled an Iceman, he is worth it. Other than him, no one on your list is worth a generic. Class awakening gem I would do Guillotine, Rogue.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★

He might not be god tier, but he’s a lot better than people give him credit for, and his sig actually makes a massive difference to him. However, I would still only use a mutant gem on him, not a generic.

There are way more important mutants to use an awakening gem on than him.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

There are way more important mutants to use an awakening gem on than him.

I agree. There is no way he is a top 5 mutant even awakened. OP would be better off saving the gem for Iceman.
  • Don't use on anything..
    Wait for a top tier like star lord
  • rogue