**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July Battlegrounds Beta Discussion

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/307048/battlegrounds-july-beta-change-log#latest

If you haven't seen it yet.
I personally love the rewards and does motivate me more. BUT what will they do for those who are cheating 🤨

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You love the rewards? If that’s all the give that’s pretty lame considering the previous store sig stones. They didn’t mention the store would be back or even what can be boughten. So hopefully the r4 mats are in addition to the previous store items.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Jaded said:

You love the rewards? If that’s all the give that’s pretty lame considering the previous store sig stones. They didn’t mention the store would be back or even what can be boughten. So hopefully the r4 mats are in addition to the previous store items.

Oh yea. that's what I meant, I am assuming, that this will be in addition to what we had before.

Hopefully they can confirm this
    If for anything though, based on previous beta.
    All cheaters / whoever are running those cheat should get all accounts that gets played on that phone be banned. No cheaters = more enjoyable fights.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,895 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Tokens are showing with resources in game so I’m assuming the store will be back… we’ll see.
    Maybe Tokens + ranked rewards?
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

I dont see them NOT having the store again as uncollected players would have 0 reason to play the beta if its not there.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

They've definitely said the store will be back

• Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    How many more hours till Battlegrounds goes live?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Prime28 said:

How many more hours till Battlegrounds goes live?

Probably same time everything goes live 10 am pacific
    edited July 2022
    Should be 11H22 from now (1300 PST)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    My rating is gonna nose-dive.