**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

With the imminent introduction of 7* will you keep playing?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
With the imminent introduction of 7* will you keep playing?

With the imminent introduction of 7* will you keep playing? 134 votes

Yes - bring it on!
53%
RaganatorxNigJerryJiverDrenlinBlackfriar63phillgreenIrakliNescioShadowstrikespiderknight616Doom_and_GloomCupidNEXTONMalreck04LiquidkoldMysterioanggafkRakeYoungBowTieJohnMaxGaming 72 votes
Nah, I'm done.
46%
GamerDrZolaWorld EaterMhykkeAzKicker316heirDEZsmy168thanks4playingRodrigoVillarMqc19buttersCropDusterMonk1MattDRKGmonkeyMagonuschicconercm2017Moosetiptronicblurblot 62 votes

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Pretty sure Kabam stated that wasn't happening, or at least not anytime soon
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Siri, define “imminent” . . .

Anyway, why would it make anyone quit? Please explain.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Biased poll since there isn’t an option of there is no imminent introduction of 7 stars

Not really, the poll reflects when they're introduced, it's not a poll on if they will be introduced, that would require a separate poll 😉
    Don't understand why the introduction of 7* would cause people to quit 🤔 the game will still be the same game we've played for years
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    how it is imminent?did any of the mods from kabam said so?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Nah, I'm done.
    Why not enjoy the game now and stop looking at the future.
  • I don't want 7*s to come and will prob consider putting the game down if and when they do
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    Imminent = assumption = donkey, you, me.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    This is a completely misplaced discussion at the moment. Only the best 3 - 5% of all players currently have a 6* R4, nobody has a 6* R5. We are still months away from even getting material for a 6*R5. But why should you introduce 7* champs when the 6* champs are not even close to being exhausted? Especially since you would then have to introduce a completely new material structure for upgrading for the 7-star champs. None of this makes sense at all, which is why these discussions are currently meaningless.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Not imminent.

I don't want 7*s to come and will prob consider putting the game down if and when they do

Why though? Like seriously, what would 7* do to the game to make you want to quit?

I'm joking teasing etc genuinely curious why people would quit a game coz of 7* champs, the game has to progress somehow right 🤷‍♂️
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Relics are likely going to replace further star additions
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Yes - bring it on!
    If 7 stars are introduced tomorrow it will be months before anyone has one and a year+ before casual players do. When six stars were first common, five stars were still viable to use for years (and arguable still are). So even if seven stars are announced today, my six star roster will be usable for several years, why would that make me quit?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    7 stars will never come in my opinion.

Game will be dead long before, but there will be plenty of other options e.g. relics
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I don't care how, but the chase needs to be renewed. Champion Selectors on July 4th pretty much means we need the next thing to chase very soon.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited July 2022
    Nah, I'm done.
    I'm done for a while, just need to complete some personal objectives and i will quit.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Nah, I'm done.
    I'll quit the game if that happens.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yes - bring it on!
    I'm never going to play competitively anyway, so it would make zero difference to me. I'd start getting them eventually, it's not like they'd be permanently be locked to the top players.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Nah, I'm done.
    I’d rather play MCOC 2.0 with a new game engine and no Input issues than deal with 7*s.

After 7 years , I don’t want to deal with pulling 7*s of champs I already have as 2-6*s.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Justin is at it again
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 ★★★★
    Kabam stated they’re doing relics instead of 7* for progression. So 7* won’t be a thing for a very long time at least
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Nah, I'm done.
    I watched a Proff Hoff video and he clearly said 7* are coming, and since he's pretty much Jesus preaching MCOC gospels I took it for a fact.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    They may introduce levels beyond rank 5 for 6* champs. They’ve already introduced “astral” ranks in their other game Disney Mirrorverse when you go beyond the max star level. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do either this or relics (or both).