**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo vs Medusa [More Info Needed]

HollowbunnyHollowbunny Posts: 28
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
For almost a year most of us have been very well aware of Mordo and his “Astral Evade” ability which prevents him from getting stunned and forced us to adapt and figure out his unique fighting style, unless you have specific champs his Astral Evade will trigger every time with no exception and was quite the thorn in alot of peoples back for the first month or two during his release, however...

After deciding to use him as a counter for Medusa and her Living Strands Parry Stun ability in AW ive noticed that his Astral Evade only worked 1 time. After the second stun Mordo did not trigger astral evade and consequently bit the dust..

Is this a bug?

Was Mordo only made as a defensive champion to generate $ for potions?

We all know that we can fight Mordo and parry stun him 100x and his astral evade will counter us each and every time without skipping a beat, this ability should also work in our favor when we need it too..

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol my reflect stun with black panther civil war literally 100% of the time fails when I use him for offense, so good luck.
  • Lol my reflect stun with black panther civil war literally 100% of the time fails when I use him for offense, so good luck.

Reflect stun only works if BPCW has Armor on him. And it works perfectly unless opponent has pacify mastery.
  • For almost a year most of us have been very well aware of Mordo and his “Astral Evade” ability which prevents him from getting stunned and forced us to adapt and figure out his unique fighting style, unless you have specific champs his Astral Evade will trigger every time with no exception and was quite the thorn in alot of peoples back for the first month or two during his release, however...

After deciding to use him as a counter for Medusa and her Living Strands Parry Stun ability in AW ive noticed that his Astral Evade only worked 1 time. After the second stun Mordo did not trigger astral evade and consequently bit the dust..

Is this a bug?

We all know that we can fight Mordo and parry stun him 100x and his astral evade will counter us each and every time without skipping a beat, this ability should also work in our favor when we need it too..

There are lot of champs who can counter his astral evade, AA heavy attack, Elektra heavy attack, Drax medium attack etc. Even moderator said himself any champ who deals double attack can counter his astral evade.
  • HollowbunnyHollowbunny Posts: 28
    edited December 2017
    For almost a year most of us have been very well aware of Mordo and his “Astral Evade” ability which prevents him from getting stunned and forced us to adapt and figure out his unique fighting style, unless you have specific champs his Astral Evade will trigger every time with no exception and was quite the thorn in alot of peoples back for the first month or two during his release, however...

Is this a bug?

There are lot of champs who can counter his astral evade, AA heavy attack, Elektra heavy attack, Drax medium attack etc. Even moderator said himself any champ who deals double attack can counter his astral evade.

Correct, but even when these champs use their heavy Mordo will still trigger Astral Evade & these heavy/light attacks will interrupt it .

My dilema is while using Mordo on offense astral evade triggered once vs Medusa. Second time it didnt even go off and Mordo stayed stunned. Seems broken.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Hollowbunny. I just tested this for a bit, and Mordo was able to Astral Evade Medusa numerous times in the same fight. Do you happen to have any screenshots or video of this happening?
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Hollowbunny. I just tested this for a bit, and Mordo was able to Astral Evade Medusa numerous times in the same fight. Do you happen to have any screenshots or video of this happening?
    pacify mastery might have prevent it as well
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Forget mordo, crossbones blasts right through her