**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network Issues....

CyporgCyporg Posts: 283 ★★
Another network issues post. It seems that almost every action in the game is met with a network connection issue, and it's gotten worse with the latest update. Win a fight? connection issue. Go to the main screen? connection issue. Open the game? connection issue. Use items? (energy, sig stones, gems, boosts etc) connection issue.

What is the deal with this? It happens on wifi and on cell with the same frequency. Makes the game very annoying to play.

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 283 ★★
    Iphone 12 running the latest OS and game build
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’m trying to play arenas, and it’s pretty much impossible. Thankfully there’s planned maintenance tomorrow night so make it fixed.
  • Donal1981Donal1981 Posts: 53
    Agree. The network issues is trending now.
    Open crystal, get into arena, quest, etc just so annoying because of that disconnection symbol occur everywhere, anytime.
    This ruining the game experience.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Has happened to me twice now in AW and both times cost me the fight, I boost up before the fight then get stuck on the loading screen, everything else works fine on my phone and my kids iPads, stays like this till I have to force shut the game down, it’s becoming rather annoying and frustrating when you enter a fight and lose cause of the loading issue. Feeling fed up with this game now.