**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can crystal pop up offers be removed from the game once and for all

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
When 1* - 4* instant rank ups go live there won’t be any need for already useless offers.

Not one reason, the only way someone would buy one of those offers is if they miss clicked or didn’t know instant rank ups were available.

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I was actually tempted to make a post like this for the next QOL update while popping my t4cc frag crystals
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'd love to see how many people actually spend units on those deals overall. The only time I did was years ago and by accident. I'd love to see them go as well, I'd imaging their July 4th, Cyber weekend, and Holiday GGC events make the majority of their bank for the year
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Ceder said:

The crystal pop-up offers are one of the reasons we don't get ads in the game. So unless you want advertisements for raid Shadow Legends popping up at least twice every time a screen changes, better to go with the devil you know.

They cost units, plus Mcoc makes millions, it has nothing to do with not having ads
    Kabam the company makes millions, they also have more than one title including Marvel contest of Champions which means all the money gained doesn't go exclusively back into MCOC
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Wait what instant rank ups? Did I miss something?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They are constantly adding more and more with each update, so I guess there's your answer.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Those got delayed, that was supposed to be released with this patch but I guess they found something that was either glitchy or exploitable and so they decided to iron out some last-minute Kinks before release.