**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change the Sunday arenas!

Maybe some people are like me, really enjoy the game a lot.. but work a lot through the week, struggle grinding all arena through the week and missing out on so much, the best time for me to grind (battlechips units and gold) is weekends, the time where the arenas available are pathetic rewards

Arenas with milestones that low you can hit them with a few fights and knowing you need a massive joke of a score to get a decent reward.

What are your opinions on this? Change the arena to something else? Higher the ranked rewards higher and increase the milestones to the norm 1.5m and 4m like the normal arenas?

Possibly a gold arena? Get gold milestones gold crystals and battlechips (possibly solve the gold problem we all have!)
Rewards are like 5 featured premium hero crystals(green goblin phc/Loki phc for example) for whatever is available that week?
Same rewards as a basic arena without the basic champ? (4&5 star shards and a 4 star crystal instead of the basic champ as that’s the reward)

Comment any opinions if you agree or disagree and any choices you think we should do, more of us speak more chance of us all getting semi-decent rewards of a weekend!!

Comments

• TexasjTexasj Posts: 2
    A gold arena would be great! Anything but this.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Strongly agree. SOMETHING better
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Thanks for replies! Community needs to speak up to get them to change this, like who really looks forward to this arena starting. Glad I’m not the only one! Let’s hope we get a lot of replies so they can change this.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gold arena is a great idea. The cost of ranking 5 star champs (more available (c) Kabam) is really steep.

I do all milestones in 4* arena and circa 3mil in featured every time and I’m broke. Got 2 5 star champs I have the other resources to take to r4 but need literallly millions of gold.

Cue the ‘I’ve got 25 kazillion and cant spend it’ guys.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I kinda like the lame Sunday arenas because I feel like I can take the day off and not miss much. Lol

This is a good idea though. Some new Sunday content would be kinda cool.