**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are we in the story? Galactus is here?

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,822 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

To be honest - I haven’t the patience to follow and read the story in the monthly EQ. But: i accidentally read the last text there and it seems that galactus is already here? Where is the hype? Where are the galactus raids? It’s about time.

Nevertheless, is there a source where I can read the summary of the last EQ stories? It’s so surprising for me that galactus is already here 😅

Thanks

Comments

• KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    There is not one, but multiple multiverse Variants of Galactus since the EQ Strange Fates.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Galactus showed up in February, and then a bunch of multiverse versions of him arrived in May
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    @Jay_Axe does a great summary every month. So is Galan another version of Galactus? Or the version that will grow into the planet eater we know in mcoc?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

@Jay_Axe does a great summary every month. So is Galan another version of Galactus? Or the version that will grow into the planet eater we know in mcoc?

Well he is the latter but who knows which version of him will turn up in the contest.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

Galan of Taa was Galactus' name in the previous universe. Galactus' 'world-ship' is named Taa II after his homeworld.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Galan of Taa was Galactus' name in the previous universe. Galactus' 'world-ship' is named Taa II after his homeworld.
    Are we allowed to talk about him?
    Because I'm curious about him and wish to know if he'll be rightfully busted and broken since he's the closest we'll get to a playable Galactus but I don't want to run the risk of getting forum banned because of talking about him right now.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

Because I'm curious about him and wish to know if he'll be rightfully busted and broken since he's the closest we'll get to a playable Galactus but I don't want to run the risk of getting forum banned because of talking about him right now.
    Can't wait for him to be a dud

I miss KD
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Terra said:

I miss KD
    Considering the buffs hadn't been the best...
    That's what I'm most scared of.
    Hoping he's the most busted, broken, and overpowered champion ever.
    Since he's, you know, Galactus.
    Guess Galactus finally arrived.
    Took him two and a half years.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I miss KD
    me too

i mean I’m really happy he got a life but still
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,822 ★★★★★
    Hear me out .. 😅😅