**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name your top 3 favorite EQ

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
So this is every event quest ever and based on the rewards you got and hiw good you think they were so my top 3 go like this

3. Mutant Treasure Island. So this is in third for the rewards being great and it would have scored higher if it didn't have bugs that lead to bans and the fact that the rewards were 1 time things and eventually you would have ran out and got lower tier rewards

2. This is going to be the MOJO EQ with the tokens and I'm just going to pit it out there that they had some great rewards and it played similar to the Valkyrie EQ we have now.

1. Gwenpool goes to the movies, ok this was great and honestly was in my opinion is the best

Honorable Mentions
Rift events and they didn't make it to the top 3 because they have decreased in value over the times it returned and also due to it being a gamble of good rewards
Pyramid X and Sorcerer Supreme EQ (Forgot name) this was close to scaring up but the others were just better this was great as you got to choose what you wanted with it being shards or rank up mats, now it didn't make the list for it being not as high rewarding as the other events

Comments

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    The knull sq was best imo
    25% t5cc selector and symboit with boost
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    GGTTM and Rockets Workshop was my favorite.
    Although I have a soft spot for the Stone Enhanced Avengers event years back. I liked it, unlike the majority.

As for EQs, Guillys one strikes a cord well.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I still love the fact that the beloved MTI was so great only because it was terribly bugged. I loved it too but it's pretty amusing that for an event to be this great, it had to be terribly broken in players' favor