**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue 5.2 or Give up for a Long time

YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I've been on Act 5 Chapter 2 for 4 Months and i saved all my resources since it first came out and i'm only on the 3rd quest. What do i do?? Continue or Give Up Hope???

Continue 5.2 or Give up for a Long time 68 votes

Give Up and stop Playing 5.2
19% 13 votes
Continue and keep trying
55% 38 votes
do a boring 4-5 month resource save up
20% 14 votes
Wait till a great Offer appears
4% 3 votes

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Spend a few days farming potions from ROL WS so you can heal up. Don’t revive if you can’t get more than 1/3 of the way through
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Are you going for completion or exploration?
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Get out this game and find a game that you can really have fun.

MCoC is much stressful
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    wolf wrote: »

MCoC is much stressful

Says someone who obviously can't take his own advice.... as you're here 🤔
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Same problem here, been stuck at 5.2.5 for over two weeks. Bane is a beech.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Just give up for awhile and save resources. If you think 5.2.3 is hard, youre in for a shock when you start 5.2.4....
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Ill wait untill they nerf act 5
  • Well, i just finshed 4.2 not long ago.
  • With not much problems only a few potions.
  • Those desgranation buffs are annoying in act 4 tha't's why 4.3.1 is tricky.
  • Yoshimater wrote: »
    I've been on Act 5 Chapter 2 for 4 Months and i saved all my resources since it first came out and i'm only on the 3rd quest. What do i do?? Continue or Give Up Hope???

Why not get parry/dexterity only 5 mastery cores in total?
  • Yoshimater wrote: »

What are your champs?
  • You might want to rank up your better champs
  • Don't stress, act 5 is hard.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Wait for Christmas calender and next monthly event do that at least heroic and master then also do master on Modoks labs get a ton of 5 star shards from that build up ur roster and stock up units, boost, and potions and go the easiest paths on all then go back and go for 100% if u can. Only spend units on masterys or just save them just in case. Also if u don't have SL he is bout to be in arenas go for him and dupe. I'm in the same boat as u so hooefuly my advice works for both of us.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Just take your time. There's no rush. Act 5 is not going anywhere. Go pratctice. I suggest you bring Iceman. Hulk SW and SL all duped and high ranked. Even just 4* and you'll do fine.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Eaglehero2 wrote: »
    Yoshimater wrote: »

Why not get parry/dexterity only 5 mastery cores in total?

If he’s on act 5 he will have those masteries.
    Eaglehero2 wrote: »
    Those desgranation buffs are annoying in act 4 tha't's why 4.3.1 is tricky.

Also act 4 is nothing compared to act 5, heck it’s nothing compared to what it used to be like.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    edited December 2017
    Since it looks like there will be an uncollected event level quest, I would strongly encourage to keep going, especially if it will be limited to those who have completed 5.2. Otherwise you will lose out on those rewards.

If you are having trouble do the following,
    A: Grind arenas and save units. Units are better spent on completing content than crystals that give 2* 99% of the time.
    B. Watch youtube videos on fight strategy and what champs to use. Level up accordingly.
    C. For 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 I also used about 1k units. 700 on the collector. Lesson learned on bane was don't mash the screen/buttons. Space out your hits to increase the duration of your combo.
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    The_One wrote: »
    Are you going for completion or exploration?

Im going for completion
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Don’t give up because you don’t have the proper roster. You’ll eventually get there, it’s not going anywhere & takes time to build up a great roster of Champions, it’s supposed to be hard
  • I’m only on 4.2.2 rn, looking to complete it
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    I just became uncollected last night. Started 5.2 a week or so ago. In 5.2.5 and .6 managing bane is ur only concern. Learn to do that and bait specials like normal and ull be fine. I didnt have any revives goin into 5.2.6 last night so it cost me 600units in revives on the collector. Did it with 1 4* 5/50 the other 4 4*s were 4/40. It’s definitely doable with the right squad and proper tactics
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Hey I just spent 2 days to walk from 5.2.1 to 5.2.4 with 10 revives. My team are 4* r5 WITHOUT SL, SW, GP......so dun give up and continue to try
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Don't give up, friend. I was stuck on 5.1.2 for quite some time, and suddenly after enough time and practice, I was able to do it. The main important thing is being able to bait specials. It is the one aspect of mcoc that I struggled with, and still have quite a ways to go before ive mastered it. If you can bait well, you should be fine. Just practice, practice, practice.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Dont give up. I’m still halfway thru 5.2. I had void to counter buffet months back and just ranked up killmonger last month against annoying evade nodes but was only able to complete 5.2.3 recently. Even if act 7 comes out, i’ll take my time here.
  • CX233CX233 Posts: 4
    wolf wrote: »

MCoC is much stressful

Says someone who obviously can't take his own advice.... as you're here 🤔

ha banned
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I hope you're uncollected by now.

With some push and decent champs, it is completely do-able.