**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEW(?) Nick Fury Bug 2022

Wanted to post a vid but wont let me. Posting a few pics in AQ7. I've had 2 diff alliances look at it so no way we're all crazy. This is definitely a bug. If its not i really would just like to know why lol LIKE

post when you see it lol

Comments

• mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    I see three debuffs so now damage is occurring per the node
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Maratox said:

Why do people make these posts and say “guess the bug” just tell us what the issue is. Because I’m pretty sure you’re talking about the fact that Nick isn’t losing his charges but everyone else thinks you’re talking about diss track. This is the bugs and issues section not the Sherlock Holmes section

The pictures show 14 and 6. Not sure that's the bug.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Why are nicks charges permanent without a fury? is this just the timing of the screenshot or is that the bug your referencing?
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    edited July 2022
    @Maratox correct. His charges are not falling off & i do not have a fury active nor did i ever have one. & in post i put would like to know why - cuz it seems like a bug...a benefiting one, but a bug nonetheless.
    @Dark_hoods BINGO! THANK YOU
    @Demonzfyre no this just went over your head LOL. Read between the lines buddy 😆
    edited July 2022

I've ran multiple fights vs avengers & have read all the nodes for that path & have even read Nicks notes. I should not be keeping charges without a fury.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Not new, but it's the Outlast node.

Could be a weird interaction from him having two lives and reading 'missing' health incorrectly, or using a fury-type hidden buff to control damage.

Also, this is a very confusing way of submitting a bug.
    Sean_Who said:

Could be a weird interaction from him having two lives and reading 'missing' health incorrectly, or using a fury-type hidden buff to control damage.

Outlast just reduces Hulks dmg by 20%. Has nothing to do with why i have tactical charges not falling off without a fury active

Sean_Who said:

Outlast just reduces Hulks dmg by 20%. Has nothing to do with why i have tactical charges not falling off without a fury active
    Go test it in any Outlast node within the game, I can only assume why but I'm just telling that's what is causing it.
    And yes to everyone commenting on diss track & anything else - Has NOTHING to do with that. AQ7/8/ & Act 6/7 have been around for a long time & i think we all know how that node works. The nodes were shown & circled to display that nothing is possible to be giving me a reason to have tactical charges not falling off. If you didnt get it, its fine. Literally benefits me. I just want to know why & is this a bug.

Maratox said:

Why do people make these posts and say “guess the bug” just tell us what the issue is. Because I’m pretty sure you’re talking about the fact that Nick isn’t losing his charges but everyone else thinks you’re talking about diss track. This is the bugs and issues section not the Sherlock Holmes section

To spoon feed the point. Correct @demonzfyre. Pic says 6 & 14. But i have no fury buff active, i should not be keeping those tactical charges they should be dropping off every 6 or 4 secs as in the pic i showed of Nicks' abilities...we all should know how Nick fury works guys...no Fury active means you cannot keep the tactical charges!
    edited July 2022

Sean_Who said:

Also, Outlast reduces your damage (maybe both), hence why I guessed about some sort of invisible buff controlling that.

I'm agreeing that it's a bug but it's 100% the Outlast node causing it.
    edited July 2022
    Delete

Maratox said:

To spoon feed the point. Correct @demonzfyre. Pic says 6 & 14. But i have no fury buff active, i should not be keeping those tactical charges they should be dropping off every 6 or 4 secs as in the pic i showed of Nicks' abilities...we all should know how Nick fury works guys...no Fury active means you cannot keep the tactical charges!
    All of this could have been talked about faster if you would have just said this from the beginning. The problem is, you just have screenshots and it's extremely difficult to determine what is happening. Had you intercepted at all before those screens were taken?
    edited July 2022
    @Sean_who found outlast node in 4.4.2 you are correct, OUTLAST node causes NF to NOT lost tact charges for some odd reason. Bug? Not sure. Take advantage of it tho for those who don't know.

Maratox said:

All of this could have been talked about faster if you would have just said this from the beginning. The problem is, you just have screenshots and it's extremely difficult to determine what is happening. Had you intercepted at all before those screens were taken?
    Its outlast. Read rest of the post & look at other screenshots. Seems like a bug (according to sean who is not a new one) but if kabam is not going to fix it, use it to your advantage if you ever see it in a hard quest.

Maratox said:

Its outlast. Read rest of the post & look at other screenshots. Seems like a bug (according to sean who is not a new one) but if kabam is not going to fix it, use it to your advantage if you ever see it in a hard quest.
    What leads you to the idea that Kabam won't fix it? According to the community, they fix all player friendly bugs ASAP. But with this **** bug report, they probably skipped right over it. Good job in telling people to exploit the game.