**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance to join

So me and this other player named Dr. Nosebleed have decided that we don’t want to stay in our alliance anymore and we want to join a new one. Even though we have big roles in our alliance, we would like to move on. Here is some stuff about us so you know.

1. We are both cavalier
2. We are daily players
3. We would like to take part in alliance quests and wars
4. We have a decent amount of 6 stars
5. We are occasional spenders when it comes to offers in the game

If you are interested in taking us in, our current alliance is [7+72] Josh*99. We would like to join an alliance with players similar to us. We look forward to seeing if anyone would like to take us in.

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Find me on Line: havanaknight

We run 655 AQ (just short of 350 mil), 2 war bg (optional, finish gold 3 every time). You will be a perfect fit for us
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Find me on line ggodorov1 or add me in game path seeker

Tag 671 soul rebels we run map 5 and map 6 AW optional line must 362mil last AQ
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Not sure if my alliance will work for you but sent you a friend an in game friend request so we can discuss it. Game name is Aydennoah1
  • eggesteggest Posts: 152
    Hey we have map5x5 AQ with epic mods and optional 1bg War.
    Part of the Resistance family, lots of friendly groups and other alliance opportunities if you fancy some change after a while.

If this interests you, add me on Line: eggest1
  • Just to let you know, me and Dr. Nosebleed have found a new alliance. We want to thank for making your suggestions and invites. You’ve all been very helpful and nice.
  • WeknowwhoWeknowwho Posts: 20
    Give me a shout if you still need aly. We have two spots. Fun chill but active crew. Discord. 555 aq and 2 bg aw. Just dialing in the team after a little restructuring and letting a few members finally retire. We have good accounts and lots of experience but no drama. Whew.