**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* champs

Kabam mike or any mods!

Why aren’t all champs being released in 5* forms?
Capwwii
Abomination
Dr strange
SW
BW
Both Visions!!

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    And Wolverine.
  • Yes and wolverine 👍
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    This been answered before. They just won't be any 5* versions of those champs. Just imagine wolverine bleed and regeneration as a 5* rank 5 and you have your answer
  • I have wolve 5/50 ! Like)
    Not fair to not make some champs as a 5* or 6* even!!

• Or Thor or ogDD ! Come on kabam what the heck is the reason ???
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    This been answered before. They just won't be any 5* versions of those champs. Just imagine wolverine bleed and regeneration as a 5* rank 5 and you have your answer

Isn't Blade pretty much the same?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Joe Fixit and Electro..
    Honestly a 5* OG DD would be awesome and Vision. I'd Love to have a 5* Vision.
  • bbubenik1bbubenik1 Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Or Thor or ogDD ! Come on kabam what the heck is the reason ???

yeah come on kabam mike people deserve to know the reason. plus even though i'm making my 4* regular thor stronger, i could use a 5* regular one too. and fyi if this question really was answered before, how come we cant find another discussion of it?
  • Mike respond please
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Not even Deadpools (Both versions) for the whales and the rest
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    If memory serves, on the old forums, Kabam's reasoning was something along the lines of:

"These characters would be far too overpowered in a 5* variation. We are unable to tune them accordingly"

Nowadays, I think it's just laziness.

I mean, at first it sort of made sense.

Wolverine was the regarded as one of the best 4* champions, as his ability to regen was desired by all. It would be easy to see how desired he would be as 5* champion, with the ability to hit harder and regen more than his 4* form. So he was removed from contention.
    Now we have the likes of Ghost Rider, Ultron, Ironman, BLADE to name a few who's regen are "off the charts".

Cap WWII was one of the best champions in the game. No one had developed amazing skills, and "perfect block" (read: block proficiency) was a thing. The thought of applying it to a 5*, despite his low attack, was not wanted as it took away from the objective of the game - get the users to spend units.
    Now we have the likes of Captain America... no clue why no WWII

Dr Strange was the most sought after champion, having great utility in every aspect of the game, and great regen due to lifesteal. Like Wolverine, imagining him in 5* would make your head spin. Then 12.0 hit, and he became a sub-par champion. There really is no reason not to consider him being a 5* form. I have no doubt due to his bad prestige, and current status, very few would want him.

SW was also one of the most sought after. Since 12.0, there really isn't a reason not to bring her on board the 5* train.

DD had potentially one of the largest utility - he can evade specials. It really brought a player's skill floor up. The ability to make many champions ineffective without having to do anything, seemed like alot. Sure, DD doesn't really have the strength in his 4* form, but it could be argued that the 5* would offset that, and he would be a force to be reckoned with. Combined with his innately strong block proficiency, and stuns, I can see why.
    Now they came out with Spider-Man Stark Enhanced, who also can evade without much thought or effort. Really no reason not to allow DD now.

Vision(s) represent some of the best power control. Although favored by many as their choice of power control, there are now ample other methods to power control individuals. There really isn't a reason I can see why they shouldn't be 5*. Maybe due to robots?

Black Widow used to be one of the most desired champions as well. AW first season was alive and well, and thorns nodes were needing to be addressed. She was one of the few who could negate it. The tradeoff was that you needed to bring a 4* and fights were long and drawn out as a result. I could see why they didn't want her as a 5* in that dynamic. But then 12.0 hit. And AW changed - no more thorns nodes. And tons of champions that negate her abilities came out (Mordo!?).
    Now she is fairly weak, even when comparing 4* options. Not much draw to her.

TL:DR - with all the changes the game has had, not sure the current reasoning some of these champs dont exist in 5*.
  • Some body listen here 😂
  • Guess we will never know if he answer?

Every champ should be available in every form! 1-6 star!
  • Gonna keep this up till someone from kabam answers
  • Today maybe?
  • Black bolt missing as well in 5* correct??

• theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    A duped 5 star SW would go through all of their content easily.