**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP Overseer

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
This fight is an absolute joke, whoever designed this must have been having the worst day of his life and decided to take it out on us

Comments

• PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    HulkBuster worked for me for Metal-Hero and initial completion. Used 5 Level 1 revives and no potions. So the idea was to play aggressively :-P
    Revive-heavy-heavy-heavy- Sp1-heavy-heavy-SPI-die-revive...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Give these same rewards for cash.
    People will buy with closed eyes.

Give these same rewards for Units.
    Many will buy it blindly, including me lol

Give a hard fight...!!
    It becomes a cash grab.

Spend couple units(most people will just farm some revives) and be done with it.
    I try to solo most fights. But this time I just boosted and used revives.

The design is backwards logic , many nodes working against you, bringing back the act 6 node design. It wasnt as bad for act 6 but this has several of those working against you, combined with what could be possibly the worst AI we’ve seen.

Nobody is saying its a cash grab, I’m fine with spending revives. But the fights shouldn’t keep this design philosophy going forward. Can’t imagine how bad it would be if they kept it up for the Bishop fight
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I bet you all are feeling the excitement for EOP Bishop!
  • Soldierjr24Soldierjr24 Posts: 62
    SuelGames said:

Give a hard fight...!!
    It becomes a cash grab.

Spend couple units(most people will just farm some revives) and be done with it.

bro, stop flexing, this is by far the hardest EOP fight ever, giving the champion requirements to meet the tags. Is it possible to solo? Yes, most fights are, but nothing will convince me that Overseer with those node combinations arent a cash grab
    I'm sorry but the SOP Mysterio was way worst, and it wasn't bugged
  • Soldierjr24Soldierjr24 Posts: 62

I bet you all are feeling the excitement for EOP Bishop!

Well it depends on the objectives.....
    With bishop you only need an incinerate inmune, a good physical damage dealer and a good pair of hands LoL
    I am more concerned of Warlock, a lot of fun and interactive damage, i bet you he will be armor break inmune hahaha
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Is he still auto blocking specials?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think it’s a bad designed fight. Especially because overseer is bugged. I managed to do it with Angela in 2 revives which is more than I wanted to use. I then did it with tigra in 5 I’m super rusty with tigra.

I think they could have kept the fight and done away with the power bar switch, having to already worry about overseers mechanics with being stunned if you don’t use a special Is a pain.

For that dude tbat said he did it with fury… lol I mean… yeah I could have easily done it with my rank 4 fury but for what? You want to clear the objectives in as little fights as possible. I tried with OG guillotine for 20 mins then stopped.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Give a hard fight...!!
    It becomes a cash grab.

bro, stop flexing, this is by far the hardest EOP fight ever, giving the champion requirements to meet the tags. Is it possible to solo? Yes, most fights are, but nothing will convince me that Overseer with those node combinations arent a cash grab
    Just portion farm first before going into the fight. No units needed.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

Give a hard fight...!!
    It becomes a cash grab.

Angela counters the whole fight
    No auto block(need dupe)
    Resistant to nullify(need dupe)
    Has a lot of buffs
    Damage doesn't rely on specials
    no autoblock/nulify if u have Angela signature 200, bold of u to assume everyone does
    Sig 200 angela used and my buffs were nullified throughout the fight. I also got autoblocked several times.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Angela was my best option. No auto block at all and she hits pretty hard.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Wait till Bishop comes lol
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    You thought this was hard, wait for whats to come. Its only going to get harder from here. Im not paragon since i only came back not too long ago, but i managed a solo with quake for Small, and i used two revives one from getting a text, shouldve only needed one revive, on CGR for metal hero.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    edited July 2022

Wait till Bishop comes lol

way way easier bro.. Overseer was one of the worst fights i had to deal with in this game, considering objective limitations. Just fight him twice with Apoc and AA, easy, better than run through with Emma imo