**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW Buffet Node

SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
“Every 7 Seconds the next buff triggered by the Attacker is immediately removed. Each time this effect triggers the regenerate 5% of their Max Health.” Also there’s another buff on this node that Healing & Regeneration heals 200% more health but it’s NOT working as it should, it should be BASE health not after increased AW stats! I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this! They shouldn’t be recovering 15-20k health each time you evade inbetween the 7 seconds!(Dexterity shouldn’t cause this or MD or Dorm’s degen ability but that’s another story) Please fix this Kabam, it’s a money grab buff & prove us wrong that you’re not greedy & fix this ASAP! Not months & months of us dealing with it

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They've already did on one of the other million threads about this node that it's as it should be, it's meant to be hard and they're not going to change it
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    They've already did on one of the other million threads about this node that it's as it should be, it's meant to be hard and they're not going to change it

Kabam doesn’t ever admit they’re wrong especially when it’s making their customers pay out, it’s not even hard it’s just annoying AF. My r4 IF or SL destroys this node but it’s annoying if you bring in a champ that gets beneficial effects. There’s no way it’s right this way, they contradict themselves constantly, how many times have they said it’s supposed to be “Base Health” when this clearly isn’t base health
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    They said it wasn’t intended to be off base health. Nodes apply to total health and attack not base health or base attack. Masteries apply to base stats as do abilities not nodes
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I always thought it was champs abilities & masteries would be based on base health and not impacted by node health increases (e.g. wolverine, x23, deadpool og, willpower, etc) . In this instance the node itself does the 5% regen off max health and exactly the same as node you see in act V. Adding 200% health regen just makes it more of a pain since turns it into 15% and then for fun of it they load up node with + high health %s. So basically I agree with them saying it is working as intended (as long as it only triggers every 7 seconds) but still think they overloaded compounding buffs for the node. Someone who can't heal block who faces like a GG can be up for a fun time.

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Guilly is also a good counter if you dont have healblock
  • Just skip this node if you can't clear it.