**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP overseer counter?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What r the best Counters for the tb objective for overseer?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    A high Sig Angela
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    I’m going to give Gamora a go.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Angela or odin
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    bs figth
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Used Tigra for mystic and size S, then Falcon for Metal+Hero.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Will hulkbuster work for the metal and hero one
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Use Stealth Spidey, I finished with 2 revives. No boosts , so you can do it with r2 6* or r5 5* boosted.
    Max out limber so when you get autoblocked by his ability, your stun will expire so fast, you will be able to block the next hit after the stun timer expires.
    Do not use any of stealth spidey's utilities just maximize his damage with his default pre-fight. Bash into the overseer bait specials when you can and time your specials with the encroaching stun.
    If you miss timing with encroaching stun, go as far away as you can from him and hope he does not full combo after dash, this is more of a luck thing.
    With this strategy you can do it with max 3 revives worst case.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    what the hell are the disagrees for ? What did not work out ?

what the hell are the disagrees for ? What did not work out ?

Lol they do that for no reason bro. Happens with me all the time.
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    edited July 2022
    Quake solo, CGR 2 revives.

Didn't realise the date on this my B.
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    HulkBuster worked for me for Metal-Hero and initial completion. Used 5 Level 1 revives and no potions. So the idea was to play aggressively :-P
    Revive-heavy-heavy-heavy- Sp1-heavy-heavy-SPI-die-revive...
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    I did it with CGR, it's a pretty easy figth with boost and suicides even in rank 1 works great.
    For saml objetive I did it with Jabari Panther, I spent 1 revive but is reliable figth.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I used Jabari Panther for the #Small objective and Odin for the #Hero/#Metal one.

I'm not Paragon so I didn't do the objective where you have to use a mystic champion, but the one I've seen used most by others is Tigra since she doesn't nullify any buffs. Since Overseer is immune to all of those things (nullify, stagger and fate seal, if I recall correctly) and you take damage whenever he is immune to an effect or one of yours fails, a lot of mystic champions are just straight-up suicide when used against him. Tigra, however, is not. She can still have her abilities fail, which causes her to take damage, but he isn't immune to her neutralize at least.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Used a 6r3 CGR and 3 revives.

Didn't bother with the #small objective.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Similar to others. CGR for the hero and metal + 4 revives. Then BWCV for small and mystic + who knows how many revives.
    I'm not looking forward to Bishop, or Warlock.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Cgr with cosmic power boosts and rainbow boosts can solo. Used ghost with boosts and 1 revive
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Rogue with max limber is also a good option.
    I did mine with stealthy today