**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just returned to the game after 3 year hiatus… who should I 5* Rank 5

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
Hey everyone - I know there’s a lot of these type of questions, but I stopped playing a long time ago and am a bit out of touch. I can finally rank 5 someone, and probably a 2nd person soon.

Who’s my best option(s)?

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    Well that’s annoying that it posted it all in reverse. My best/top champs currently are the one in the bottom picture, obviously. But I wasn’t sure if any of my former lower champs might be worthy more of the upgrade.
  • N0madN0mad Posts: 23
    You got some bangers there between Ghost, Ultron, Colossus & Magneto. I’d say Ghost is easily worth an immediate R5 if you know how to play her.

If you’re looking for more of a solid parry/heavy champ, then roll with Colossus. You have Omega for the synergy & he’s got the damage & tankiness to clear LOADS of content.

Alternatively, if you run suicides then dump some sigs into Ultron and he will carry you for days.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Ghost, ultron or Colossus. Ghost would be a better choice since you have a 5* wasp too.
  • Magneto off the top
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    First mags, then if u know how to play, Ghost, then colossus and ultron.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    Thanks for all the recommendations! So I should watch a bunch of videos and learn how to play Ghost to see if I should take her up or not.

How is Magneto so much better now, where do his strengths lie? Last time I played he wasn’t re-done or buffed I don’t think.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

Thanks for all the recommendations! So I should watch a bunch of videos and learn how to play Ghost to see if I should take her up or not.

How is Magneto so much better now, where do his strengths lie? Last time I played he wasn’t re-done or buffed I don’t think.

Mags is op against #metals, a new tag, except nimgod. Just Parry heavy to build prowess, and then hold heavy right before sp2 to double prowess into and sp3 and see the fun.