**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With the limited energy, I cannot spend 15 on Battleground

ShaktimanShaktiman Posts: 225 ★★
Hi
Just want to give a feedback on Battleground. Please reduce the energy requirement for Battleground.
10 energy is fine, 15 not.
Or if possible, like AQ/AW have separate energy bars, give a separate energy for Battlegrounds.
I am a new Thronebreaker so I have to farm t4 from daily quests, then EQs and SQs (not this month, luckily its 0 energy) will also take up energy.
I have a feeling that the Battleground concept is good and some tweaks will be made when it's fully released but please reduce the 15 energy requirement!

Comments

• SlianeSliane Posts: 6
    Yea so true man, totally agree
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Wait, people play daily quests? EQ and SQ yeah but I didn’t know people actually did those
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Shaktiman said:

@DNA3000 I thing there's a confusion. I am going for daily class quests. The t4 class catalyst daily quest.

DNA would probably reply (and I would agree) that BOTH the Basic and Class versions of T4 Daily Cat Quests are a waste of time.

If we could, I would lend you some of my ump'teen thousands of unused T4Class Fragment crystals. They tend to come by the bucketfull in lots of other content nowadays. (The Class Daily quest is not one of those).
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    DNA3000 said:

Shaktiman said:

I am a new Thronebreaker so I have to farm t4 from daily quests, then EQs and SQs (not this month, luckily its 0 energy) will also take up energy.

It is possible to get all of the Battlegrounds milestones and explore *all* of monthly EQ.

Did you mean all difficulties?
    Because I didn't have energy to explore heroic last time
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hey, 15 is better than the 30 that they have in the instructions
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    15 energy is just fine. There are refills in the free crystals that are… well… free…
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds should cost 7-10 energy per match.
    Anything above, like the 15 that costs currently is going to gradually kill the mode.
    Another alternative would be to reduce objective won matches per milestone to 3 instead of 5.
    As the objective is now, someone needs 30 wins weekly, to reach all milestones and claim all trophies available.
    That is on average 60 matches, multiplied by 15 energy is 900 energy total, or ~13 full energy refills that cost 390 units.
    The weekly cost to play bgs is just absurd 😠
  • Inj2Inj2 Posts: 1
    I think maybe you should be able to use both. A new type of energy and the old. So that way if you are struggling to do the objectives you have a backup. And do battlegrounds and other quest.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Shaktiman said:

@DNA3000 I thing there's a confusion. I am going for daily class quests. The t4 class catalyst daily quest.

DNA would probably reply (and I would agree) that BOTH the Basic and Class versions of T4 Daily Cat Quests are a waste of time.
    Well, the T4C ones are even worse. Since they were buffed, I think dumping energy into the T4B one is not entirely bonkers, but I have to be really bored and really overflowing with energy to run the T4C one. I think you get 10% of a T4C per run and I think each run is 22 energy. That's 220 energy per T4C catalyst, roughly the equivalent of three full energy refills.

Worse: the Battlegrounds store currently has T4C selectors for 580 tokens. 220 energy is almost 15 battleground matches. Even if you don't win any matches at all and just forfeit them, you will still earn enough tokens to buy multiple catalyst selectors from the BG store from participation milestones. So using energy to do the T4C daily instead of doing Battlegrounds matches is extremely energy inefficient.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Inj2 said:

I think maybe you should be able to use both. A new type of energy and the old. So that way if you are struggling to do the objectives you have a backup. And do battlegrounds and other quest.

Back up already exists… it’s called units. 30 of them gets you energy!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

DNA3000 said:

Shaktiman said:

Even if you don't win any matches at all and just forfeit them, you will still earn enough tokens
    @DNA3000 Wouldn't forfeiting the Battleground matches as soon as it begins lead you to be banned from Battlegrounds permanently?
    I thought that was the case that you cannot forfeit your matches?
    I’m haven’t gotten banned from that’s and if I’m do’s I’m wil hav to say that shady to do.