**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it me or is this the worse calendar of 2017

Violator7887Violator7887 Posts: 4
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Last year the December calendar was amazing and there was multiple events and gifts seem a little stingy this year

Is it me or is this the worse calendar of 2017 87 votes

Yes/true
43%
CableNoob_2yrsAjavedSteelCurtainMUTDanicb94OneManNickTonyStarkSpeedbumpJwallace25Darkmagic1991FilmScorpionPrash1stRavenrob_33EcBatLFCMasterTroller42KestrelleYugiDarkArrow07Darkrider05VuDah 38 votes
No/false
56%
RotmgmoddyKpatrixJasonMBryantSnizzbarTitan_A97LeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisA_Noob_Is1stakRaganatorxNigSmokinSurferFrostyDeadbyrd9AxeCopFireKappaluzzobuffajrItay1234212Mrbeast6000Xillyman 49 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No/false
    I could be wrong since I haven't played during Dec-2016, but I saw Seatin's video the day before, according to him, the December calendar for 2016 is not much diff from the Dec 2017 one, however, in 2-3 weeks time, there will be a special 2-week calendar with lots of awesome prizes, as seen in Dec-2016's special Xmas calendar, which included a fully formed T2a on last day of that calendar.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm happy with this yr's Dec 2017 calendar, it could be better, it should be better, it might get better in 2018, but seems to be if doing apple to apple comparison, seems not much diff vs 2016.

I'm sure many expert players playing for 2-3 yrs remembered what it was like back in 2015 and 2016, they can probably share their screenshot in comparison and share their first-hand experiences.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    No/false
    I mean, you said it yourself: "Multiple events and gifts". Like, dude, it's just the beginning of December. Heck, they haven't even announced what they have planned for anniversary, the monthly event quest, and any special calendars.

You're just basing your view solely on the December calendar, which if that's the only thing we are going to receive this month, then yea it's bad. But thing is, it isn't, there's other stuff coming up.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    No/false
    Last year the 'December' calendar was almost exactly the same. But, in saying that, this may still be the worst monthly calendar of 2017 - hopefully, as the others above me have already pointed out, there will be better stuff coming along as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    No/false
    It's just a regular calendar. Everyone is freaking out because they remember last year's holiday calendar which hasn't come out yet. If you actually look at last year's December calendar this one is slightly better.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    No/false
    It's free
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    It could be muuuuch better but they have 2 events coming up, a special calendar & hopefully gifting events again so Im hoping it gets made up for lol it looks positive but I agree, its a disappointing calendar
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    What you talking about? There weren't calenders to start with...seems like the special gifts came in our in game mail back then and you'd get three of four items one day then a few days later a few more things all at once.. But I dunno guys! Ever feel like they are giving out too much stuff and not enough? Seems like the things we want and really need are always absent, but we always seem to get new champs to raise and none of the most vital things needed to raise em...
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No/false
    Its a standard calender. Youre not going to get 5000 5* shards a month from the free calender. Where this assinine entitlement comes from is beyond me.

There most likely will be a special holiday calender with some sweet stuff on it. But to expect the monthly to give those kinds of things every month is just stupid.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    That would have been when age of ultron was released right? That was our first major event quest...ultron, and I think we got gifted 2 star ultons...believe it or not most of us were excited to get it. Skip ahead the better part of three years and they are giving us 5 stars in bits and pieces...seems like I would be more excited about a 5 star anybody than a 2 star ultron but truthfully I was more excited for the 2 star ultron than the 5 star last year...5 stars look like $$$$ to me!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I want an awaken gem.Will they give it in X-mas presents??

No, do Act 5 when it's out.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    No/false
    No of course it isn’t as it’s still a tiny bit more then other months that were just a special champion and nothing else
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    No/false
    I want an awaken gem.Will they give it in X-mas presents??
    Honestly I think they will give out either a generic or a random one but time will tell
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    No/false
    Wait, we had a December calendar last year? I didn't have wifi for all of December last year.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes/true
    I thought we got 1 T2a from December, 1 t2a from a 2 week specials calendar for Xmas & another for January cause I remember we got 3 fully formed ones around the holidays last year
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    No/false
    It's free, it looks like a regular calendar and we all know anniversary week is coming along with the holidays. As long as we get some t1a I'll be happy ;-p but seriously, December has always been good to the player base, no need for these polls.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No/false
    I thought we got 1 T2a from December, 1 t2a from a 2 week specials calendar for Xmas & another for January cause I remember we got 3 fully formed ones around the holidays last year

No, you are incorrect @SteelCurtainMUT. They gave us a t2 alpha for the holiday calendar and one from the January calendar. The December calendar last year was very similar to this one. This one is actually slightly better.
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    No/false
    1st of December isn't Christmas. You need to wait a bit more
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    No/false
    There is a gift Crystal on 24th. so there will be likely a Special kalendar.
    just like the previous month, and the month before that one, aaand the....come on.
    stop screaming,
    do you complain every year that you chokcolate Advend Kalendar onyl got chocolate in it?
    is it empty be now?