**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we get a rank down ticket for New Years reward?

JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
We have all made a regretful rank up, especially with all the changes to AW. I think it would be great to get a single rank down ticket to take back that regret and make a New Years resolution to apply to a more roster friendly champ. Thoughts?

Should we get a rank down ticket for New Years reward? 58 votes

Yes, I have a regret and need a second chance
44%
Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONEIronDevilSuperChronaAtlasNoob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyDezz_1Sobo102Osteotomemr_brown1FilmScorpionNomarigerolAchilleous_07GamePlayWorldchunkyb1haunted_memorySanficoTaintedJayBird_IsTheWord 26 votes
No, I don't make mistakes
8%
danielmathAxeCopFireXillymanIrakliNexus_UY_Scuti 5 votes
Enough with the Rank Down tickets!
46%
GroundedWisdomGamerMegaSkater67xNigZoddymammum_m2Deadbyrd9YellsomeINTEGRALKappaluzzoAfridJets44GregorDuMonUJmoneysteckRavenrob_33TheMageHunterBapoiNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDeadpool_42422112 27 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Nuff said.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    How about for a resolution you resolve to accept the position of Kabam on RDT’s? :p
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    I wish there was an option for "Yes, I think RDTs should be made available to buy once or twice a year. If you are anti-RDT, shut up and don't buy one. If you love them, shut up and buy one. If you don't care either way, shut up and keep it moving."
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    No, I don't make mistakes
    If you've been playing long enough to even remember rank down tickets, you should be earning more than enough t4ccs every week for it to not even matter if you made a bad level up choice months and months ago
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Lol. Stop with the rdt posts. Just accept the fact that they are not coming back.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    RANK DOWN TICKETS = NERF

Do you want rank down tickets?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm interested to have Rank Down tickets, but NOT due to having regrests, but I would still love to use the rank down tickets (assuming they'll expire) to help the SA milestones, i.e. rank down and re-rank up again.

If the rank down tickets are NOT going to expire, then I'll be happy to keep them in my inventory, NOT bcos regret but for future use, say if future NERF on my existing champ, or future BUFF of some existing champ (then I might want to move around resource instead of recollecting), or future NEW OP champs (Blade, MODOK, Taskmaster, and other newer champs in the future)
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    The changes since 12.0 have been major and many would have made other choices if they new:

- The basic pool would be expanded as largely as it did only a few months after 12.0.
    - The addition of 6* to the contest

Don't need it on same lvl as 12.0, but a couple of 5* rank down tickets or give them out as rewards in hard to earn challanges.

The feature they really need in the game is to temporary take a champion to next rank to try it out for a quest. Then that quest doesnt count in anyways it is only a trial run. Shouldn't bit a hard feature to implement. Give it as an item that you earn in the monthly calendar, so you get one trial each month.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. Stop with the rdt posts. Just accept the fact that they are not coming back.

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    such a pipe dream.