**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Should I go for Uncollected

I just reached on act5.2.4
My team- all are 4 stars.
Only Drax is r5 others are r4
Rogue (dupp47), iceman,Magik,Dr strange(55),Spiderman stark enhanced (19),Ultron,Yellow jacket,Black panther CW(24),moon Knight (58).
Can I become Uncollected with r4 champ.
Masochism node is destroying me.

Comments

• I’d say go for it. Yes you can become uncollected with rank 4s, it just depends on your skill or how much resources you’re willing to spend. I had a whole team of 5/50s and got to the collector without much problem. I didn’t have any health or revive potions but I had units. It cost me 1600 units to beat him but I played terrible. Other people in my alliance did it with just a few revives. Just keep moving through the maps and keep practicing. You’ll get it.
  • 5.2.4 opponent get regeneration after parry.One opponent take my 3 champs easily.
  • Only Magik can took down 1 opponent.Powelock helps lot
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 146
    Powerlock buff will also trigger regen, rogue's sp2 will work better in 524.