**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QUESTION: What is the prestige of 5* 4/55 Jane Foster?

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
Million dollars and a drink to anyone that can answer this. Searched for awhile and can't find any info on her. There's even a prestige number on Unstoppable Colossus, lowest in the Mystic class, but absolutely nothing on Jane Foster. Only reason why I haven't ranked 4'd her yet is due to this. Have her at sig 40.

Comments

• Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    Stumped
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    She can stun lock a whole fight doing huge damage while stunned.

May not be a god Tier champ, but I bet she could solo a ton of Act 5 fights easily with the stun and damage.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Do it. That is the ticket to a top alliance. NOT

You do that and ur on a blacklist for sure to join any good alliance.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Dont do it bro.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow. The prestige calculator has 5* Jane but no prestige numbers for her. I can't find it either lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Tjk602 wrote: »

Um, why? That makes zero sense.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    her prestige is called the most awful mystic champ lmao
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Tjk602 wrote: »

Um, why? That makes zero sense.

If you used the resources to r4 Jane, it's a pretty good indication that you make poor decisions.

I'm not a top player and certainly not in a top alliance... we're just a bunch of casual, middle of the pack scrubs... and there is no chance I'd take someone in my ally who took 5* Jane to r4. We got standards, yo.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    but for questing, opponents’ special 3 is always activated, which really limits jane foster. if you solo fights in act 5, it is by use of your own skill not her abilities.

This is why she's not a top champ. Her chain stun is great for any content where your opponent doesn't have S3..like Heroic EQ, Act 4, or ROL.

For Act 5, RTL Ch 4, LOL, or even Master EQ, you run a huge risk if you chain stun and fill your opponent's meter. Better hope that stun doesn't wear off or you're screwed. And what's the point of chain stunning someone and then stopping so you can try to bait a special? Then you have to start over again.

Maybe if her sig ability included a % chance to power lock for X seconds she'd be much more playable in endgame content.