**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A 6* Nimrod, a Tech Awakening Gem, and some Generic Sigs walk into a Bar...

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I pulled 6* Nimrod from a basic today!

I've done some research, and it seems he is vastly better at high sigs.

I have a 6* Tech Gem, 80 generic sigs and 17 tech sigs.

--

Do I rank Nimrod Unduped?

Do I awaken him?

Do I use no sigs, only tech, or all?

I was thinking to save the generic sigs for Herc whenever I can awaken him.

Is Nimord worth Generic sigs over Hercules?

--

Here is my 6* Roster, Herc and Warlock are R3. Everyone else in the 1st 2 rows is R2.

Here is my 5* Tech Roster. Guilly and Sentinel are R4. I'm not going to rank Ultron as a 5* now.

And here are my 5/65s:

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I would rather save the sigs for a Guardian or Ghost (if I would've been a Ghost player)
    Nimrod benefits from his sigs but he's an absolute beast even without it

However.....as a battleground attacker those extra sigs can be a decisive factor
    So for that aspect u can go for it if u plan on using him a lot in Battlegrounds

But considering ur roster I think u should save the gem for now
    And u also need to work better on ur mastery setup
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Totally worth all your resources. He's an amazing champ unawakened and an even better one low sig so it's not like he needs any of it but his sig benefits him in both potency and duration which means you get compounding increases so it's quite literally one of, if not the most worthwhile sig investment in the game. I'd absolutely pump generics into him.