**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Grandmaster's Favor has potential to make the rewards make sense. My guess is, from the description, the boss is the Collector. By defeating him, the Grandmaster will say he owes us a favor. I'm guessing the favor will be the choice to pick one of a few options like:
    -bunch of 5* shards
    -1 or 2 t2a
    -2 or 3 t4c
    -1 t5b
    -5* awakening crystal or gem
    -5* r3 to r4 rank up ticket (random class)

Any of those would alter the current impression of the rewards being subpar (because they are subpar)

That's what the optimist in me thinks. The pessimist in me thinks that the Grandmaster's Favor will just be a temporary boost to something that lasts like a month. That would be incredibly disappointing.

PS: The absurdist in me thinks it will be a level 1 health pot
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    These rewards are incredibly more valuable than 4.2 rewards. People need to stop comparing it to the entire act 4

You must be new to the game....It's not act 4 per se, its where the game has progressed compared to where the players are at in the game...when act 4 came out, it was difficult because many of us didn't even have a R5 4* to go through it with...I didn't, and it wasn't until I finished Act 4 that I had my first...that's why people are upset.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    These rewards are incredibly more valuable than 4.2 rewards. People need to stop comparing it to the entire act 4

LOL, i wouldnt be surprised if this was a MCOC employee completely not understanding why everyone is so mad...
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Rewards are very low!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that you guys literally made my champs attack zero points. What are you thinking? Zero attack, now let's get into all these regents we are giving the opponents. When you cut off Doctor stranges boys you said you couldn't base regen on a percentage anymore, yet have no problem when it's against us. Even better when the opponents have 150 to 200k health they will regen at 10 a tic?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

I feel for you today. They put you square in the middle of a tornado of cow dung!!!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    I can't believe people are defending these rewards but I guess I shouldn't be surprised it is on par for these forums that people take the opposite position no matter how dumb it is. My grief is based solely on the fact that these are purely rewards for players who are still chasing and progressing 4-star champs. It's beyond clear that the game is moving towards more utilization of 5* champs yet we don't even get a quarter of a 5* crystal. What's worse is the players that need these rewards can't even complete the content without shelling out a ton of pots and units.

As this stands there is zero motivation to fully explore this quest I'll complete it so that chapter 3 will be unlocked when it's released but this is utterly disappointing kabam
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Rewards are awful. Booo
  • wow after seeing these trash rewards i might just leave entirely. not worth investing time in for such lackluster, useless garbage. this was yall's chance to gain the community's favor and support, ofcourse you guys blew it. especially with games like Injustice 2, this game needed something to tie players in to keep investing in, but this just gives me a reason to quit.
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    If the difficulty of the content is half as bad as lol than wouldn't it make sense to give us half of lol lane prizes , like the rewards are **** kabam you can do better.!
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I was hoping Seatin's rewards hype was real. Very disappointing. Wtf happened Kabam? You used to take care of the players. Now not so much. I still don't have an awoken 5*. I missed that crystal by 2k rating when you derped 12.0. Think I'm done spending for a while. So sickening to see great games fall from grace due to subpar dev teams.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    HAVOC wrote: »
    Sorry Kabam,

These Act 5, Chap 2 rewards are just nonsense!
    You're basically trying to Drip feed the community like Mice!

I'm in a top tier Alli with 3 5* R4 and almost a 4th....

I for one will not even waste my time or energy in completing A5/C2 until I see what 100% completion of Act5 rewards.

Like 4thyellowflash said above, you really didn't give the Mcoc community a "Reason" in wanting to even tackle A5/C2, especially if you're comparing it to Road to LOL.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ You guys may want to have a side bar with whomever has final say on rewards for Act 5, Chap 2 and reassess before June 7th.

With rewards like these good luck on keeping the game alive till 2020.....

Regards,
    H

Agree, @HAVOC.
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Nebula wrote: »
    I think people need to compare act 4 and act 5 chapter rewards. The act 4 chapter rewards are almost nothing

act 4 = act 5 now huh? People rlly need to lift their heads out of their... not gonna finish but if you want to compare I suggest comparing it to rtll instead. And this is supposed to be more challenging than that.

The chapter rewards in acts are nothing compared to the final rewards. Look at Act 1 to 4. The final rewards are always much better. I don't see why act 5 should be any different. The difficulty increase is big yes, but so is the increase in rewards from act four chapter rewards to act five chapter rewards.

People are acting as though each chapter is an entire act and seem to be forgetting about the final rewards. If each chapter reward was a lot better then it would just take away from the final exploration reward.

how do you justify chapter 1 rewards being better than chapter 2? Surely you cannot compare a generic awakening gem to the pathetic rewards of a random rank up ticket...
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    Love new and challenging content but sadly this feels like a slap in the face. These rewards give zero incentive to try your hardest content released outside of the labyrinth. Ball dropped by the dev team yet again.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    In the end this comes across as an artificial attempt to extend the life of the game while still getting people to spend. To complete this content is just to enjoy the challenge. The rewards are terrible and will do nothing to advance anyone capable of beating the content.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think people need to compare act 4 and act 5 chapter rewards. The act 4 chapter rewards are almost nothing

act 4 = act 5 now huh? People rlly need to lift their heads out of their... not gonna finish but if you want to compare I suggest comparing it to rtll instead. And this is supposed to be more challenging than that.

The chapter rewards in acts are nothing compared to the final rewards. Look at Act 1 to 4. The final rewards are always much better. I don't see why act 5 should be any different. The difficulty increase is big yes, but so is the increase in rewards from act four chapter rewards to act five chapter rewards.

People are acting as though each chapter is an entire act and seem to be forgetting about the final rewards. If each chapter reward was a lot better then it would just take away from the final exploration reward.

how do you justify chapter 1 rewards being better than chapter 2? Surely you cannot compare a generic awakening gem to the pathetic rewards of a random rank up ticket...

I don't know, I've seen generic awakening gems being sold for ~$50 right?
    And if the rank up ticket is 5 basics and 3 class, the cheapest class deal I've seen is $20 so that's $60 for class and the cheapest basic offer I've seen is 300 units for one basic. So 5 basics is 1500 units which is roughly $50.
    So chapter 1 generic awakening gem costs $50 and the rank up gem is $110
    By kabams own sales a rank up gem is worth more than a generic awakening gem.

Now I'm not saying one is better than the other, it's all relative to the summoners needs. If you want to awaken someone you'd prefer the awakening gem. Obviously.

Not to mention the increase in five star shards, almost double. Although tbf there's a decrease in 4* shards and a few sig stones. But I think chapter two rewards are better than chapter 1.
  • Verdugo32Verdugo32 Posts: 10
    The lack of understanding or concern of where players that can compete at this level are and what they need to progress in the game, the cost of said content compared to the rewards, have always been lacking. This is honestly insulting. You've created a push for 5* champions being the direction that the game is headed and the difficulty of the content reflects this but 5 generic 4* sig stones, 15 4* sig stone crystals is laughable. These 4* camps are quickly becoming obsolete in everything except for the mind-numbing repetition that is arena.
  • Jack2106Jack2106 Posts: 40
    Was really looking forward to this after reading the leaked info, Can't really express how disappointed I am now after seeing those rewards, Can't get my head around how for something that is supposed to be up there with the hardest content ever and looks like a real challenge can give those rewards.. Seriously?
  • kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    Horrible Rewards!! Please take time again to consider the rewards which u are paying out, this is really bad!
  • SevensignSevensign Posts: 1
    :)
  • imajinaziimajinazi Posts: 1
    tiap mutar cristal selalu dapatnya hero bintang 2,padahal untuk ngumpulkan beli cristal sangat susah
  • om_ziom_zi Posts: 7
    I would like to know more about "the changes" that you made for iceman.

Because honestly he is an overpowered hero.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Act 5.2 rewards suits the name of the chapter itself...
    "Betrayal"....rewards suck!!!
  • CwantaCwanta Posts: 5
    Rewards are trash. Dont know what we we're leaked but this is beyond disappointing. Not giving a 5☆ awakening gem at this point is ridiculous
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    "Grandmaster's Favor"

Hopefully They will use all our feedback and this "Grandmaster's Favor" as a means to silently address the lack luster rewards of Act5/Chap2!

Regards,
    H
  • I want new characters. Not these wack duplicates