**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Suggestions

AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
We know that some people are in constant talks with Kabam giving feedbacks about Battlegrounds, but the suggestions of the regular player base are spreaded through a lot of posts in the general discussions… thought this could gather them all in one post so Kabam could have an easier access to all of them…

Regarding this last Beta… I have two suggestions…

First… extend back the timer and give us really 2 minutes… not 1:50 after the running animations at the start… 90 seconds make useless the use of 5* (especially with the introduction of 6*r4) and remove the option to use sp3 because of the giant waste of time (skip button should be a thing in BGs by the way)

The second suggestion is that we could see in the history of the matches… the champions banned from both sides… this way we could analise and plan better our Deck Building

Comments

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Your saying you want sp3 to be inactivated? So you could pin an opponent in the corner with zero fear of the sp3?
  • PaoloBittaPaoloBitta Posts: 4
    Kabam Jax said:

For a little more info on the cheaters topic:

Yesterday, someone(s) from the team went through and did a round of bans for modding. I believe the number was just shy of 100 and, if I'm not mistaken, many of the targets were the result of support ticket reports.

They did mention that they were not visually removed from the leaderboard and are investigating more into why that's the case. Investigation because: Beta.

This was independent of the final sweep of the leaderboards between the end of season and reward distribution.

Dear Jax, I pose you this question: let's say i'm ranked 1050 a couple of hours before the end of the Beta; shall i keep playing or not? Well, i don't know, because the rank it's still affected by the modders even if they r banned, since they r not removed from the standing. I mean, it's that hard to remove them from it?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

They are removed from the leaderboards on the backend (where it matters). It's just not showing that way to the players.

Is there any info on if the official leaderboard (without those who have been banned) will be released before Monday? Just for the purpose of knowing if I’m actually top 2500 or 1000 and if I need to push further. Thanks
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    Reduce character selection time to 10 seconds or less.
    No need for battle ground start1,2 screen.
    No need for a battle confirmation screen.
    Skill selection screen should be less than 5 seconds.
    End the game when the winner is confirmed during the battle.
    Don't need 10 seconds after the game ends.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 531 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

For a little more info on the cheaters topic:

Yesterday, someone(s) from the team went through and did a round of bans for modding. I believe the number was just shy of 100 and, if I'm not mistaken, many of the targets were the result of support ticket reports.

They did mention that they were not visually removed from the leaderboard and are investigating more into why that's the case. Investigation because: Beta.

This was independent of the final sweep of the leaderboards between the end of season and reward distribution.

Very nice to see some action but I worry many modders have multiple accounts and they will be back. Again glad to see the removal of the modders
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 800 ★★★★
    I didn't realize how prolific the modding problem was until I took a look at the leader board. At 1/3 of the top 60 are modders.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

They are removed from the leaderboards on the backend (where it matters). It's just not showing that way to the players.

Is there any info on if the official leaderboard (without those who have been banned) will be released before Monday? Just for the purpose of knowing if I’m actually top 2500 or 1000 and if I need to push further. Thanks
    If you're looking for excuses to stop pushing, then clearly those who won't stop pushing through regardless of leaderboard positions deserve their rewards more than you.
    what does that even mean? i just want to know if i'm in 950 and i should stop and wait until monday or if i'm in 1100 and i should do a few more matches
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Completely agree that rank rewards shouldn't be a thing in this mode
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Why not though?

Let me ask you something .... would you want to drive your car if your engine management light was on despite the mechanic saying everything is OK and it's just a visual bug 🤔
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 ★★
    Scoring needs to reward the champion who did better not faster. In this game, winning by 25 seconds should not overcome someone who finished with 25% more health. I would always sacrifice time over health.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    The only thing I care about getting fixed is matchmaking at this point. It never evened out and im being 100% honest when I say I haven't fought a single acc with a roster worse than mine. Its only Paragons or TBs with 15 R3s
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    My Suggestions,
    1: Make reporting easier in BG, i don't want to go through hoops, clicks and screenshots to report someone. Make reporting built in to BG with categories of reporting (example, games like pubg mobile). This will ensure more reports.
    2: Make a separate energy category for BG energy .
    3. Skip all unnecessary animations and timers
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

The only thing I care about getting fixed is matchmaking at this point. It never evened out and im being 100% honest when I say I haven't fought a single acc with a roster worse than mine. Its only Paragons or TBs with 15 R3s

Yup .I keep getting matched with accounts that are ridiculously stronger than mine
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    mugicha said:

Reduce character selection time to 10 seconds or less.
    No need for battle ground start1,2 screen.
    No need for a battle confirmation screen.
    Skill selection screen should be less than 5 seconds.
    End the game when the winner is confirmed during the battle.
    Don't need 10 seconds after the game ends.

Totally agree with many of these. The timer on some screens is too long and unnecessary. They should include a skip button for both players, especially when champs don’t have prefights.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Random musings.. Possibly more champs to ban. Expand from 3 to 5 banned champs... Just a thought
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 800 ★★★★
    Reduce the amount of time to start a fight. It doesn't take that long to activate your pre-fights.
  • Dredman89Dredman89 Posts: 29
    Any updated info on the amount of bans?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    Anyone whose faces cheaters should have 15 energy refunded back to them and the points they lost to the cheaters added back to there score for every time they’ve come up against a cheater. Not there fault cheaters are allowed into the competition and there score affected. It’s not really fair to only take the cheaters off the score board. If I’ve never come up against a cheater but the person 1 place below me in the leader board has faced cheaters 3 times they’re overall placing should be above me as been adversely impacted not only there placing but overall score available due to the cheaters.