**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with my first 6* R4.

Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have enough resources to take either my 6* Apocalypse (Sig 80) or 6* Hercules (unawakened) to R4. Which one of them is the better option?
This is my roster:

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Have you 100% Act 7 and gotten the generic awakening? If not, then I'd say Herc and go complete Act 7 and awaken him.

If you have and already used it, I'd say r4 Apoc.

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Apoc all day. No regrets with mine! He absolutely shreds.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99

Have you 100% Act 7 and gotten the generic awakening? If not, then I'd say Herc and go complete Act 7 and awaken him.

I have not done Act 7 yet, but I don't have a generic gem to awaken to Herc. So should I go with Apoc or Herc?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Definitely what @willrun4adonut said, r4 Herc and explore that stuff to get your 2nd
  • Luk3mZLuk3mZ Posts: 5
    I know his prestige isn’t great but how is no one talking about that duped Hyperion?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    I just assumed because OP liked Apoc or Herc more.

But Hype wouldn't be a bad choice at all.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    _Sham_ said:

I have not done Act 7 yet, but I don't have a generic gem to awaken to Herc. So should I go with Apoc or Herc?
    Why not explore Act 7 first ? maybe you will pull cosmic or mutant rankup gem. this may make you regret if you pull same class as your R4. What's so hurry to R4 a champ ? I will say save the catalysts and explore act 7. And see what you get from there and then decide. This is what I am doing too.
    That makes sense. I actually have no hurry to this, I was just too excited I guess lol.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    First explore Act 7 & see which class gem u get
    Then decide based on that
    Both of these champs are at the top of their class & u won't regret either of them at R4
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79

Complete act7, u maybe can dupe her like me
  • ramsey8582ramsey8582 Posts: 24
    Herc for me. I have him at round 4 sig 200 and he destroys pretty much everything.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's a six star rank 4, can you really not figure out what you want to do?