**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with my first 6* R4.

Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have enough resources to take either my 6* Apocalypse (Sig 80) or 6* Hercules (unawakened) to R4. Which one of them is the better option?
This is my roster:

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Have you 100% Act 7 and gotten the generic awakening? If not, then I'd say Herc and go complete Act 7 and awaken him.

If you have and already used it, I'd say r4 Apoc.

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Apoc all day. No regrets with mine! He absolutely shreds.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99

Have you 100% Act 7 and gotten the generic awakening? If not, then I'd say Herc and go complete Act 7 and awaken him.

I have not done Act 7 yet, but I don't have a generic gem to awaken to Herc. So should I go with Apoc or Herc?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Definitely what @willrun4adonut said, r4 Herc and explore that stuff to get your 2nd
  • Luk3mZLuk3mZ Posts: 5
    I know his prestige isn’t great but how is no one talking about that duped Hyperion?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I just assumed because OP liked Apoc or Herc more.

But Hype wouldn't be a bad choice at all.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    _Sham_ said:

I have not done Act 7 yet, but I don't have a generic gem to awaken to Herc. So should I go with Apoc or Herc?
    Why not explore Act 7 first ? maybe you will pull cosmic or mutant rankup gem. this may make you regret if you pull same class as your R4. What's so hurry to R4 a champ ? I will say save the catalysts and explore act 7. And see what you get from there and then decide. This is what I am doing too.
    That makes sense. I actually have no hurry to this, I was just too excited I guess lol.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    First explore Act 7 & see which class gem u get
    Then decide based on that
    Both of these champs are at the top of their class & u won't regret either of them at R4
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79

Complete act7, u maybe can dupe her like me
  • ramsey8582ramsey8582 Posts: 24
    Herc for me. I have him at round 4 sig 200 and he destroys pretty much everything.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's a six star rank 4, can you really not figure out what you want to do?