**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

kabam supports abandon me?

hello.. i posted here 2 days ago saying that i contacted kabam support but they haven't replyed to me for 5 days then a moderator commented that they will get back to me as soon as they can..its been more than 6 days now with no reply so i want to explain the situation more.. the ticket I've send was about having two accounts but one time the game probably got confused and logged me to one instead of the other cause i switch between them back and forth alot.. so i wrote a ticket to kabam about it cause i really worry about bugs..so at first they replyed and asked to verfiry the 2 accounts ..so i answred all the questions about one of them which ive already verfied it once before with them but the other one i told them that i cant remember the excat first name cause i created it in 2016 and quite for 4 years now im back..but they havent replyed at all for 6 days .. i thought they are busy then i saw a post from a player today talking about how they helped him in accidental purchase so they are replying to people and clearly they reed my emails and didnt responses on purpose.. I've send them six emails now asking to let me now why they are not replying ..i dont care about the loggin bug anymore it only happend once so far.and i understand that they wont help with the account i cant verfiy and im going to quite on it .. but what about my verified one i worked hard on it.. they cant just dont reply to me like that.. what if i made an accidental purchase in the future or faced some big issue.. they wont reply even though my account is verfied? this is not acceptable at all .. i wrote another ticket just asking to let me know what did i do to deserve the silent treatment..i can't continue playing knowing that they wont help in the furure if something come up..if i couldnt verified it then ok they have the right to not help me.. but i verified it . so what do you guys recommend should i quite cause im pretty sure they abandon me

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Getting back to the initial issue.
    You have two accounts.
    Can you login to both accounts? I assume you are the legitimate owner and should have the id and pwd.

Which account (main account) or alt account that is launched when you play the Game?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Once you know the email addresses & passwords of both accounts, I don’t think there should be any issue. Just pay attention to which account you’re logged in at any time.
  • nour94nour94 Posts: 47

Getting back to the initial issue.
    You have two accounts.
    Can you login to both accounts? I assume you are the legitimate owner and should have the id and pwd.

Which account (main account) or alt account that is launched when you play the Game?

yes i can log to both anytime.. one is kabam id which i have the full info and i verified it before. the second i log in via google play which i have full control also but cant remember my first name..the issue is i was playing on one then closed the game and when i got back i found myself in the other one .. maybe the game got confused or something.. but i dont care about that anymore.. all i care about now is they reply to me to know that im still supported by them if anything happens in the future.. but apparently they wont reply i ldk what they think i did ...no words at all from them at least if they think i did something they should say it to me so i can know instead of giving me the silent treatment
    Addyos said:

Once you know the email addresses & passwords of both accounts, I don’t think there should be any issue. Just pay attention to which account you’re logged in at any time.

i can log to both anytime since im the owner of both..but i dont care about this problem anynore man. .i need to know why they have abandon me..what if i faced some problems in the future? what should i do ? who to contact? if the support wont answer me even though i answerd all the security questions then im finished with this game no point of continuing
    any moderator care of give me his thoughts on the subject?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Before your post being closed by mods. Let me tell you be patient and Kabam support team will contact you sooner or later. Otherwise they will close out your case with an evaluation email. So, your case is still outstanding.

BTW, I have log a bug for resolution and Kabam support team also replied they will follow up with me. They haven’t come back for a month but I don’t think it is urgent to chase them. Think about how many support requests around the globe everyday. Be patient.
  • LordixLordix Posts: 26
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051238112-Move-Game-Progress-Between-Devices

Try to make a 2-way secure login.
    Meaning use your Google or Apple-ID log in and create a Kabam-ID login. You will always be able to get back in your account this way.

Maybe Support is not answering because you can only verify half or 50%.
    Reference said:

Before your post being closed by mods. Let me tell you be patient and Kabam support team will contact you sooner or later. Otherwise they will close out your case with an evaluation email. So, your case is still outstanding.

BTW, I have log a bug for resolution and Kabam support team also replied they will follow up with me. They haven’t come back for a month but I don’t think it is urgent to chase them. Think about how many support requests around the globe everyday. Be patient.

i guess there is nothing i can do right now but to wait.. thank you
    Lordix said:

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051238112-Move-Game-Progress-Between-Devices

Try to make a 2-way secure login.
    Meaning use your Google or Apple-ID log in and create a Kabam-ID login. You will always be able to get back in your account this way.

Maybe Support is not answering because you can only verify half or 50%.

as long as i can verify one they should still support me on it right? i dont care about the login bug anymore just want to know that im still a supported player like the others..
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I hate when I can't remember my first name..........

What does that even mean unless it is an admission the account wasn't originally yours?

Besides that, if you don't care about the issue you originally opened the ticket for anymore I wouldn't worry about them responding or not on this particular issue. As was mentioned it is possible they aren't replying because you didn't verify the info on the other account and it is also possible it just got forgotten/fell through the cracks. I wouldn't assume they are intending to ignore any and all future tickets you might need to open just because this one isn't going anywhere.
    Crine60 said:

I hate when I can't remember my first name..........

What does that even mean unless it is an admission the account wasn't originally yours?

Besides that, if you don't care about the issue you originally opened the ticket for anymore I wouldn't worry about them responding or not on this particular issue. As was mentioned it is possible they aren't replying because you didn't verify the info on the other account and it is also possible it just got forgotten/fell through the cracks. I wouldn't assume they are intending to ignore any and all future tickets you might need to open just because this one isn't going anywhere.

bro i understand when someone say i dont remember my first name its sounds like im not the actual owner.. but the thing is i created the account in 2016 then quite the game for 5 years and got back this year at January so when i came back there was no name at all.. after searching online it turns out that kabam take the name if the account is inactive.. that's why i dont remember it.. and im going to quite on this account ..i will continue on my verified one which i created this years and have all the info ..and i hope you are right about not ignoring me in the future ..