**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Zogo19Zogo19 Posts: 1
    Same for me, i got the t5cc but the crystal is still missing. I tried restarting the game but that ins't helping.
  • CiruxxX1o83CiruxxX1o83 Posts: 3
    Yup, same here. I was about to buy the cav alongside the tb, but no sir, until it is resolved, no more money. Gimme my crystal. It seems they can indeed close a thread but give us no answer on a pretty straight forward issue. Thia should be an easy one Kabam, get it sorted!
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 59
    same
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    An alliance mate purchased and did not receive the crystal(s) at all not sure of this has to do with fixing the drop rates or not but seems like it to me.
  • KrippzKrippz Posts: 2
    Not just me then. Thought I was going insane trying to find the crystal
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Same. Ugh.....this is 2 days in a row something has been wrong with the daily deal.
  • The_Undertak3rThe_Undertak3r Posts: 5
    Same here. As Gijs008 said, payment got through, received the t5cc selector but no crystal.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    No crystals for me either....nice fix.....
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Krippz said:

Not just me then. Thought I was going insane trying to find the crystal

Well, one of the screenshots of the purchase page did have Drax’s headshot instead of the crystal. Perhaps the crystal is so still in your vault you just cannot see it?

Dr. Zola
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    edited July 2022
    Same thing here! @Kabam Miike
  • Jaqu3zJaqu3z Posts: 6
    Yes it just happened to me I received my ticket but never received my nexus mutant crystal.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Spastíc said:

Mackey said:

Wozzle007 said:

I love how a mod closed down another thread stating there was an active thread here, but there is no information here from Kabam about the situation. It’s nice that traffics being directed to one place but some info would be helpful. I’ve not bought todays deal because it looked sketchy. I’m sure everyone whose purchased it will get the missing Nexus crystal but who knows when that will be. To many bugs at the moment.

I would gauge a guess that the Mods don't have any information regarding things like this until they have had answers off of the devs ...

Also (and I'm just speculating here) they could still be in the early hours over where they're based so likely nobody is at work to pick these up 🤔
    If they awake to close a thread, they awake to forward problems onto someone on ‘standby’ to address it.

How do you know that one isn't a bot?
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Why not.. It happened to me too. Tic submitted
  • AdmiralFujitoraAdmiralFujitora Posts: 3
    still havent gotten mine either. been 4h since my purchase. i think about getting the money back from apple since this is not what i paid for.
  • HassallHassall Posts: 1
    Same here not recieced my 2 nexus crystals

• Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    Same here.
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    Same thing happened to me. I was paying attention and bought the Cavalier package, then I bought Thronebreaker…didn’t get either nexus crystal! Double whammy!
  • Friko12Friko12 Posts: 7
    Same here, didn’t get my crystal. I bought tech yesterday and it was fine.
  • Lestat104Lestat104 Posts: 1
    Yup, bought 2 for the cav nexus crystals and still a no show after closing and restarting.
  • Markm11Markm11 Posts: 1
    Happy to know I’m not the only one!
  • vinulkvinulk Posts: 26
    Same here, never got my nexus.
  • DarkRavenDarkRaven Posts: 16
    Same here, bought it but no crystals.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Probably want to fix this link while you guys are merging everything and dropping it back on the Bugs page @Kabam Porthos

It’s currently a link to nowhere.

Dr. Zola
  • same happend to me
  • I am a cav level and brought daily specials because it said it was upgraded to thronebreaker and I didn't get it upgraded, nor did I even get a cav crystal so I tried a 2nd time which was upgraded to thronebreaker but I still didn't get my crystal. Anyone else having this issue?
  • I bought the cavalier mutant bundle and didn’t receive the crystal