**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Option to view opponents fights in battlegrounds

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Anyone feel that it would be nice to view the opponents fights versus your defenders in battleground?

I feel like if we were able to it would exploit a lot of things
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Like a replay? It would be cool in theory but the problem is data storage. MCoC already has a lot of problems don’t want something like this to chain on more. And what about devices the can’t handle extra storage lol that?

If it were added it would be really neat. And maybe there could be a way to replay your own fights as well. But it doesn’t exist right now and Kabam has their plate full.

I’m not opposed to it just stating that it isn’t add-able at the click of a button.
  • I actually was just thinking of that today, but I feel there's no way the game could handle that unless it redirected you to a third party site or something
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204

Like a replay? It would be cool in theory but the problem is data storage. MCoC already has a lot of problems don’t want something like this to chain on more. And what about devices the can’t handle extra storage lol that?

If it were added it would be really neat. And maybe there could be a way to replay your own fights as well. But it doesn’t exist right now and Kabam has their plate full.

I’m not opposed to it just stating that it isn’t add-able at the click of a button.

Yeah I thought about the storage issue but there are definitely easy solutions to that..like only viewable for a short period of time after battle..esp since each one can't be over 90 seconds
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Yeah I thought about the storage issue but there are definitely easy solutions to that..like only viewable for a short period of time after battle..esp since each one can't be over 90 seconds
    Something like “only last match viewable” could work. But should this be top priority with everything else the community wants?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,151 ★★★★★
    How about damage summary for each hit.
    And specific DOT damage.
    Only in Bgs for last matchup.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I am against everything that could be terrible on the fights (thanks to the lags and bugs). So this idea is terrible for the performances, the mobile data consuming, and as said before for the storage.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★

It's definitely a cool idea, but there is absolutely not an easy solution. Not only are there issues of data storage, but as of right now, there is no tech that we know of that allows fight data to be saved. They would need to build a completely new system that would allow the exact fight to be stored, which is challenging to say the least, especially considering how old the game is
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Would be nice, they were working on something along those lines but stopped at some point.