**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A 7 year player ready to quit MCOC

2»

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

now I dont spend a cent and it makes me feel better knowing that kabam aren’t having a laugh with my money.

Yet you’re still here, giving your time to Kabam. Hollow victory much?
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    If you don't enjoy it anymore, take a break and see how you feel doing other things with your time.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

If you think do you bleed node is money grabbing, just wait to fight Gwenmaster in five years.

Interesting example. Out of all the fights in the game that’s not one I’d characterise as money grabbing.
    She s the least straight forward boss in act 7. Maybe not the hardest to beat, but the trickiest.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

Been a player now from the beginning and I've spent lots of money on the game. Today, I finally realized this game is no longer for me. The gold shortage is embarrassing to still be a problem in 2022. Also, kabam always introduce nodes to make the game harder but never add anything to help the players other than "spend more money logic". "Do you bleed" node is clearly a cash out. Act 6.1 is harder than 6.2, IMO like WTF. I'm going to stop spending on this game until

First, relax and stop complaining.
    Di what I do, just do other stuff till u have resources to come back around
This discussion has been closed.