**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 3

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who should be my 2nd ever rank 3, six star?

Who to rank 3 56 votes

Unawakened Nimrod
42%
Tristanfrodo2377Malreck04LiquidkoldAldacWine_LoverEtjamaVbnmeCtfz35SkjornSkyLord7000Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123Cap_MuricaBlôdletterThijmen_T14Pirate_JennyOakenshieldDaBigGubGubwillrun4adonut 24 votes
Unawakened Warlock
51%
SnakeEyes69Raider17AjisdopeCropDusterDarth_StewieThunderstruck77Liss_Bliss_HasibullahfidaRookiieNathan_MilburyJhonST33Luke9523dot_dittoEtm34AozerLlvxlReignkingTWBen_15455JragonMaster170Scrubhan 29 votes
Unawakened Omega Sentinel
5%
RockyshockySbkruebSonofdathomir 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Warlock
    I love OS and Warlock, but think warlock is so jam packed with utility, especially the best heal block in the game. I’d go him personally
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Nimrod
    This EOP fight is one of the first times I've broken out my R3 Warlock since pulling 6* Nimrod. Don't let anyone tell you he needs the awakening to be more useful than Warlock... he doesn't.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Unawakened Nimrod

Who should be my 2nd ever rank 3, six star?

Just gonna tell you this right now, ignore the people saying Warlock, he is not better then Nimrod or Omega Sentinel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2022
    Unawakened Nimrod
    I agree with @Ceder — I would take Nimrod to R3 without hesitation.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Unawakened Nimrod
    It is probably matter of personal prefence, but outside of AW, I used Warlock rarely, even before Nimrod became my most valuable tech champ.
    I won't deny that Warlock has really big cake of utility, but with not-really-that-great-damage, very often I found myself using different champs, that were able to do the fight too.
    He will always be tanky tech with 3 immunities, hard regen counter and power centrol, but now that Nimrod can take hits much better, has both power and regen control, on top of it, he has much better damage, and deletes almost entire class, Nimrod is much better, in my eyes.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Warlock
    Warlock's a great champ with tons of utility and solid damage.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Nimrod
    OS is losing probably because no one has her ranked yet.

None are bad champs. Rank who you have fun with!
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Unawakened Warlock
    I don't have OS or Nimrod at higier rarity, so I chosed warlock, I guess hiss passive heal block and passive power drain are invaluable habilities.
    Etjama said:

This EOP fight is one of the first times I've broken out my R3 Warlock since pulling 6* Nimrod. Don't let anyone tell you he needs the awakening to be more useful than Warlock... he doesn't.

I wonder how was this figth, to my rank 3 warlock tooks 3 minutes (could be less but I had errors in the timing) and 3.2 sp 2 to soled the figth, without bosst and suicides.