**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP final week

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
Does anyone remember what the final objectives were for the final week of Eop last time?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Do it without ____ class. 6 objectives for 6 classes, only 5 for thronebreaker
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Nocko said:

What are the teams people are thinking about?
    I'll do the first run with Herc, CGR and Heimdall

Not sure what to do for the second run without cosmic... thinking maybe Tigra (Herc/Overseer), AA (Bishop) and Warlock (Warlock)

For my first run, I was going with the same cosmic team you have. Second run was planning Kitty and Tigra to deal with Herc, Overseer, Bishop, and Warlock for warlock. Kinda scared Kabam might change the objectives seeing how people are uploading solos for CGR and Tigra for all these bosses. They might think the class objectives are too easy now.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,030 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I'd go Angela, Hyperion and Venompool if the objectives are the same.

I can't remember playing against Herc and his nodes, but I think one of them with reviews could do it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Sorry, edit: CGR, Herc and Ronan is my team.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Reference said:

Who is Ronan cheesing?

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

Reference said:

Who is Ronan cheesing?

sorry i think i misunderstood OP's post, I thought he is asking last EOP team setup. My fault sorry again.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Reference said:

Reference said:

Who is Ronan cheesing?

sorry i think i misunderstood OP's post, I thought he is asking last EOP team setup. My fault sorry again.
    No worries. I was genuinely intrigued. Didn’t fit previous objectives, so he could’ve been a champ that wasn’t considered.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t be awful if Kabam changed the objectives? Seems like they would to keep it fresh.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Nocko said:

Not sure what to do for the second run without cosmic... thinking maybe Tigra (Herc/Overseer), AA (Bishop) and Warlock (Warlock)

Herc Caiw (synergy for armor break) og BP
    Kitty Tigra Warlock

All 6 classes are included. So it will cover both "class exclusion" like kabam did in EoP1 and "class inclussion", if kabam wants to mix it up for EoP2
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Nocko said:

For me, Hercules, cap iw(for hercules armor break synergy for warlock), maybe Heimdall? Or uh Knull cause I love Knull