**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Undupped Diablo to R2 or 5* Undupped Hercules to R5

Jator71Jator71 Posts: 32
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have 6* Nick Fury and Nebula at R2 and 5* Max AA (dupped), 5* Max Domino, 5* Mac Medusa (dupped) and 5* Max (Undupped) Colossus. Currently just starting Chapter 6.

6* Undupped Diablo to R2 or 5* Undupped Hercules to R5 47 votes

6* Undupped Diablo to Rank 2
36%
SaiyanTristanTerraEgretM4KnightNvrEndingL0TUS_MANTISBocksaroxBen_15455JragonMaster170DrauglinSirGamesBondWasy1AdjeriusSanDiegoFontaineGrassKnucklesendgamelockedTheTrueBeast10 17 votes
5* Undupped Hercules to Rank 5
63%
zuffyTheVyrusTotal_Domin01Sbt3DogfoodLidrcm2017Cap366RookiieSCP1504Suros_moonLuke9523TivjyotEtjamaVbnmeCtfz35Soyheyor123JJJmJJJTheBair123RiptideLBN1 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 114 ★★★
    Hercules needs more skill to play. Diablo you can just spam special 1 and you'll stay healed up. Might not hit as hard but Hercules needs his dupe more than Diablo
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    5* Undupped Hercules to Rank 5

Hercules needs more skill to play. Diablo you can just spam special 1 and you'll stay healed up. Might not hit as hard but Hercules needs his dupe more than Diablo

No, can’t say herc needs his dupe. While his life is as fragile as anyone else’s without it, he is still very playable and does some amazing dmg.

Edit: just noticed you said needs it more, I will agree to that
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Your gonna want to r3 Hercules at some point so might as well use your resources toward that now. You’ll dupe him or get an awakening gem
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Do you run suicides? If so, then I would say go for Diablo. If you don’t, given where you are content wise, I’d suggest Herc. Even at 5* he will carry you though quite a bit of Chapter 6. It is also more likely you will dup him quickly given that 5* AGs are not as difficult to obtain these days.