**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP Store

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
So I have an idea. What if instead of us waiting 3 weeks after we beat the final test of EOP. We can get a trade in store?

Take the milestones and put them in bundles.

Each time we complete an objective, we get a token. This EOP is angry so we get an angry token for each objective complete, once we finish we can use store to trade them in.

I can see how someone might mess up and trade tokens in too early and not get proper rewards.

Wait maybe this is a bad idea, nevermind lol.

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    I kinda like this idea actually
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    As mentionned by @ItsDamien, some players had this idea before. Search for the thread.
    I agreed: the cycle is too long to get our rewards, a store is better.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Dev team can't implement anything in reasonable manner basically – need months to iron out bugs.

So I have an idea. What if instead of us waiting 3 weeks after we beat the final test of EOP. We can get a trade in store?

Take the milestones and put them in bundles.

Each time we complete an objective, we get a token. This EOP is angry so we get an angry token for each objective complete, once we finish we can use store to trade them in.

I can see how someone might mess up and trade tokens in too early and not get proper rewards.

Wait maybe this is a bad idea, nevermind lol.

Devs can't implement that within a two month time frame apparently...
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★
    How about a marketplace to trade in stuff like overflow catalysts, iso, potions, revives, AGs, boosts between players. Then you can set the currency like loyalty, gold or battlechips. It will help the community heaps as we are short on different things. Sure this will reduce hoarding as well.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

How about a marketplace to trade in stuff like overflow catalysts, iso, potions, revives, AGs, boosts between players. Then you can set the currency like loyalty, gold or battlechips. It will help the community heaps as we are short on different things. Sure this will reduce hoarding as well.

Well, everyone wants this, but this kind of store only comes once/year, and it's not satisfying. I hope this, next time, will be upgraded, at least as for quantities of things you can exchange.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

SammyDe said:

Well, everyone wants this, but this kind of store only comes once/year, and it's not satisfying. I hope this, next time, will be upgraded, at least as for quantities of things you can exchange.
    I think you missed the part where they wanted a store that players could trade items for resources with each other.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Super original idea