**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP average dev revives

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I thought devs just code it and they have testers that play it?
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Ask Kabam Mike how long and how many items did he use? 😆
  • Options
    SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    I wonder what their team comp is? 6* R4 fully boosted with the perfect counter maybe
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

Chovner said:

Would the Kabam team be willing to say what's the average amount of revives the Dev team used while testing the EOP fights pre release? Would be a good gauge to see how well/bad we're doing on our runs. I know lots of people quit and retry dozens and dozens of times trying to get the 1 or 2 shot, but I'm sure there's a "the mean revives used to clear Warlock was X revives" as a performance benchmark during testing.

In testing they always ensure the fight is soloed… not based on revives… that is how they know it is doable otherwise they won’t add a fight that cannot be soloed.
    This statement is so wrong on so many levels 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    This is, fundamentally, a question of human behavior. You make decisions based on what you have available. Time is a resource, just like a revive or a potion.

Both my accounts have over 1000 4-hour crystals. I work more than full time. I’m doing 3-10 practice runs to get a feel for the fight, popping 3-5 boosts, and just getting it done.

Others might spend an hour for a solo or something. I can’t do it, though I did get a solo with Magik on Bishop and VPool on Warlock (491 hits…bad job by me)

I think a more instructive measure might be what % HP goes down in one life on average, after a handful of practice runs.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    Just revives? What about potions being used with the revives?
  • Options
    Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Halley said:

Ask Kabam Mike how long and how many items did he use? 😆

Don't you have to be Thronebreaker or higher to participate? o:)
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★

Chovner said:

Would the Kabam team be willing to say what's the average amount of revives the Dev team used while testing the EOP fights pre release? Would be a good gauge to see how well/bad we're doing on our runs. I know lots of people quit and retry dozens and dozens of times trying to get the 1 or 2 shot, but I'm sure there's a "the mean revives used to clear Warlock was X revives" as a performance benchmark during testing.

In testing they always ensure the fight is soloed… not based on revives… that is how they know it is doable otherwise they won’t add a fight that cannot be soloed.
    Do you mean in general when releasing any content? The way I see it, they are under absolutely no obligation to ensure a fight can be solo’d. I actually can’t even think of a reason they would make that their benchmark to proceed with a champ/node combination.