**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ok Skill isnt the worst class, it's...

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Skill get a title for the worst class in the game but looking at the champions they all are average or great, maybe years before buffs they were trash but nowhere near trash now. However I want to give that title to Science.
Now you might be thinking, "wow this guy is an idiot" but Science is full of ok and some good champions but mainly the top champions are out dated like quake, thing, and maybe void. And with the newly buffed skills like Kingpin, Falcon, and Karnak, with Pre-existing great champs like Shang Chi, Nick, Ægon, Taskmaster, and Blade. The Science does have its greats but it is IM Ibom, IHulk, Spidey 2099, and HT. And it's buffs consist of YJ, She Hulk and some others.
Now let's talk worst in the class' we have Moon Knight, Black Widow OG, and Black Panther CW, etc. And Science has Sentry, OG Caps, Spiderman, Antman, Apomination, Hulk, etc. It's just a bit more that have way less utility and overall uselessness
So agree or disagree my opinion is Science is now the worst class with arguably less useful champions than Skill

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Nope, not even close. Science is a deep class. Mystic is very top heavy and then falls off a cliff. Same with Tech.

Semi agree with Mystic but tech is holding its own rn

Nah, tech is also top heavy and then falls a bit and then a bit more and the the cliff.

I feel as if they have lots more tops than Mystic tho
    Personal ranking of the class'
    1.Mutant
    2. Cosmic
    3. Tech
    4. Mystic
    5. Skill
    6. Science
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 349 ★★★
    Science has all rounders and so does Skill. Neither are the worst. The worst class definitely has to be either Tech or Mystic
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    007Bishop said:

MaxGaming said:

Skill get a title for the worst class in the game but looking at the champions they all are average or great, maybe years before buffs they were trash but nowhere near trash now. However I want to give that title to Science.
    Now you might be thinking, "wow this guy is an idiot" but Science is full of ok and some good champions but mainly the top champions are out dated like quake, thing, and maybe void. And with the newly buffed skills like Kingpin, Falcon, and Karnak, with Pre-existing great champs like Shang Chi, Nick, Ægon, Taskmaster, and Blade. The Science does have its greats but it is IM Ibom, IHulk, Spidey 2099, and HT. And it's buffs consist of YJ, She Hulk and some others.
    Now let's talk worst in the class' we have Moon Knight, Black Widow OG, and Black Panther CW, etc. And Science has Sentry, OG Caps, Spiderman, Antman, Apomination, Hulk, etc. It's just a bit more that have way less utility and overall uselessness
    So agree or disagree my opinion is Science is now the worst class with arguably less useful champions than Skill

Bro slipped in Taskmaster and Blade and thought we wouldn't notice💀You still playing 2017 mcoc bro?
    And didn't put in CAIW, Mr F, Mr N, Spiderham, red guardian, anti venom, scorpion

007Bishop said:

MaxGaming said:

Bro slipped in Taskmaster and Blade and thought we wouldn't notice💀You still playing 2017 mcoc bro?
    And didn't put in CAIW, Mr F, Mr N, Spiderham
    No miles and overseer either. But YJ was somehow in there. I like YJ but Miles and Oversee are certainly better than him in most scenarios (no offense to you @pseudosane)

007Bishop said:

MaxGaming said:

And didn't put in CAIW, Mr F, Mr N, Spiderham, red guardian, anti venom, scorpion
    No miles and oveseer either, but YJ somehow made the list lol. I like YJ but Miles and Overseer are both better than YJ in most scenarios (no offense to @pseudosane )
    edited July 2022
    Keep disliking people, and we can possibly reach more dislikes that the Ægon post I made 2 years ago
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I think the classes in MCOC are a lot more well-rounded nowadays than they were prior to the buff program. Back then, you could definitely make an argument that one class or the other was worst by far. I feel like that is much harder right now - evidenced not only by the pushback you're receiving for saying Science is the worst class, but also by the lack of a decisive counterpoint to that claim. If Science isn't the worst class, which class is? We've seen Tech mentioned in the thread, and Mystic. You yourself mentioned Skill. Personally, I always try to stay away from Cosmic Class Nexus Crystals on the rare occasion I get to choose one since I think that that class is full of duds even if the top champions in it are amazing.

That just leaves Mutant as "not worst". The way I see it, these disparate views basically confirm that it's all down to personal preference and the only thing we can all seemingly agree on is that Mutant is the best class in the game.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    You lost me at skill isn’t the worst class
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Skill is actually the weakest class right now
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    A 5* Quake can still solo most of the act 7 fights. Is it fun, no, but she is still stupid op against any non hard counters.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Can't say it is the worst because i do not have only Nick Fury from the top champs of Skill class. (As 5 or 6 star)

Taskmaster is the best skill champ this is true

Max as always enlightening us all

Exactly
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    It is science if you are looking for top tier recoil friendly champs. That is not what this post implies, so I will simply agree to disagree.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Interesting take but one I’d disagree with, certainly the science comment.

The science class has one of the best good:bad ratios in the game. In terms of true duds there’s only Cap x2, Spidey, Rhino, Antman. Abom is a best with RG synergy, even Gulk has his uses. You could put Sentry and IW in the did category but they can both hit like trucks if used correctly.

Skill has both more duds but the none-duds aren’t as useful as their science equivalents for the most part.

There’s no definitive answer to this as it’s all subjective but if I had a blank roster and you gave me a class nexus I’d probably pick Science or Mystic right now.