**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Has anyone received the July 4 deal via a support request?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
Just wondering if anyone actually got the July 4 deal processed through a support request. I submitted a ticket over a week ago, and I'm still waiting for it to be processed. Is anyone else still waiting? Or has anyone got their request fulfilled? In either scenario, how long was/is your wait?

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You could try submitting another ticket, though I believe the time has passed for Support to handle such requests. The last cutoff date was July 26th from what I saw.
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81

Just wondering if anyone actually got the July 4 deal processed through a support request. I submitted a ticket over a week ago, and I'm still waiting for it to be processed. Is anyone else still waiting? Or has anyone got their request fulfilled? In either scenario, how long was/is your wait?

Same here submitted s ticket a week ago but still no reply on the ticket from then
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Addyos said:

You could try submitting another ticket, though I believe the time has passed for Support to handle such requests. The last cutoff date was July 26th from what I saw.

I actually accidentally submitted another ticket not too long after the original b/c I didn't get the confirmation (so I thought the first request didn't go through). I did get a message saying that it was a duplicate and to direct any questions to the first request, so clearly the original ticket is in the system, but no progress. I did ask for a follow up on the original ticket, but no response.
    Krish121 said:

Same here submitted s ticket a week ago but still no reply on the ticket from then

Hmmmm I'm starting to think that my request won't get fulfilled or it will get fulfilled at such a later time where the deal won't be as valuable. If you hear anything, then I'd love to hear any updates. I'll do the same in case you're curious.
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81

Addyos said:

I actually accidentally submitted another ticket not too long after the original b/c I didn't get the confirmation (so I thought the first request didn't go through). I did get a message saying that it was a duplicate and to direct any questions to the first request, so clearly the original ticket is in the system, but no progress. I did ask for a follow up on the original ticket, but no response.
    Krish121 said:

Hmmmm I'm starting to think that my request won't get fulfilled or it will get fulfilled at such a later time where the deal won't be as valuable. If you hear anything, then I'd love to hear any updates. I'll do the same in case you're curious.
    Yea perfect I'm not sure though of they will process my ticket they seem busy with other bug issues I guess
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2022

Addyos said:

Krish121 said:

You may not get a response over the weekend, so send a follow up message on the original ticket on Monday if you still don’t any reply by then. As your original ticket should have been inside before July 26th, you may still get a response. Hope you get through.