**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4.6 Superior Kang...

Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Dont know how to finish this guy Watched YT videos but not able to Dex His Projectile after Opening and His Sp1 always Clips out of 3 tries only once i was able to wound him.

here is my champs

Comments

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Use torch with odin pre fight.
    Take the first two hits from kangs sp1 into the block and only dex the 3 beam.
    That generates smoulders and increases your damage.
    Use nova flames when ever it is possible and take your time and some revives. You learn how it works fairly quickly :)
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    done finally
    Nick Fury, Angela, HT my MVP with Odin helping HT and NF doing last phase.

Got this. Not that Good but not bad either.

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Congrats!
    The pulls are awesome!
    But you have a 5/65 void so use them gem for iBom when you pull one ;)
    @MR_61088 does IBom need dupe ??
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    What's your in-game name?
    @PowerOfACandle
    theBatteKing
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

@MR_61088 does IBom need dupe ??

Need .... No
    Is he better for it ... yes