**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Saddest part of August patch notes

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
Masteries we already unlocked still costs units.
Loadouts still not here.
7 years and this is still a thing?

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    We’re already 3/4ths through the year. I believe that from the roadmaps only Strikers and maybe Battlegrounds will be functional by the end of 2022. But maybe they drop everything on December 31st who knows 🤷‍♂️
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Loadouts still not here.

There’s also said there’s probably not going away with the unit cost
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Gamer said:

Loadouts still not here.

I don’t think they’ve ever actually said that, they just restore the cost after the periodic weeks of free changes.

Massive shame as it opens up the full use of your roster - something we’re encouraged to use.
    Mauled said:

Gamer said:

Loadouts still not here.

I don’t think they’ve ever actually said that, they just restore the cost after the periodic weeks of free changes.

Massive shame as it opens up the full use of your roster - something we’re encouraged to use.
    I’m pretty sure there’s said there’s probably not going to make mastery free when switch Unless a special week ect just couldn’t find the trech with it
    Mauled said:

Gamer said:

Loadouts still not here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/304541/with-the-finalization-of-bg-how-far-are-we-from-getting-mastery-2-0/p1

no there didt said there could but there didt had planes for it to be free
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I'd love to have mastery changes for free for things I've unlocked already. Having said that, it would have some pretty large ramifications for AW.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    IKON said:

I'd love to have mastery changes for free for things I've unlocked already. Having said that, it would have some pretty large ramifications for AW.

The only difference is that some more casual alliances would place without suicides and maybe use CG/OR a bit more. P2+, probably a lot of P3 as well have suicides being off for placement as mandatory as it is and P1+ if you’re asked to switch masteries you switch masteries, it’s the cost of doing business. It’s not uncommon for you to switch suicides on for 1-2 fights then have to turn them off or vice versa.