**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Not Getting Help Credit (Bug/Glitch)

Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
This one is pretty straight forward. I was offering help to alliance mates and noticed that I was not receiving my Loyalty credit. As you can see in the video, I offer quite a bit of help with no loyalty gain until I get to the last couple of jerk help requests.

Could be a 1 time glitch, but you never know.

https://youtu.be/jhaeVk6xmLM

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Brew_Swayne, I encountered this at least not less than 5 times, but randomly, across a few weeks. I didn't pay attention to any specific symptom or common trigger condition. Apparently I was not alone. Hopefully it didn't bring too much trouble to you.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah, it very well could have happened a million times before and I never noticed. Usually when I'm offering help, I'm not even looking at the screen, but reading something else or watching tv. I just happened to catch it this time. It's never caused me to miss my 1000 loyalty as far as I know, so probably not a big deal. More of an annoyance than anything else.