**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

August calendar

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★
New calendar has a kitty pride!. Good luck in advance to you guys!

Comments

• Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    Been playing 2 and a half years and never got a 5* from these monthly crystals! Anyone had any better luck?
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Been playing 2 and a half years and never got a 5* from these monthly crystals! Anyone had any better luck?

I've pulled a few. I remember getting Nebula back in the day.
    I was actually a bit disappointed with this calendar. As much as I love Kitty, I thought I might have a chance of duping my Nimrod. Sadge.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    tho I got 6* kitty awakened, won't mind pulling the 5* lol. otherwise just free mutant iso
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

I pulled two 5s in four years or so. But when I got the Paragon calendar I got a 6s Chavez first month.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Even if I were a paragon, a 5 or 6* Kitty would just be a max sig crystal. Even as a TB, a 4 or 5* Kitty would be a max sig crystal. Needless to say… it’s all just ISO and shards to me 😂
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Even if I were a paragon, a 5 or 6* Kitty would just be a max sig crystal. Even as a TB, a 4 or 5* Kitty would be a max sig crystal. Needless to say… it’s all just ISO and shards to me 😂

If you get a 6* can you please send her over to me. I will gladly trade my 5* with you 🙃
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I pulled the higher rarity of last months login. Second time in 7 years. Would have been crazy if I didn't have a rank 2 six star
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    I was hoping for s99 or nimrod since I don’t have nimrod in a high rarity or s99 in any rarity
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited August 2022

I've been playing for 6.5 years and have always pulled the lower-tiered champ :D
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★

I've pulled two back to back at 5* level after getting Uncollected (whomever was June's and Peni Parker a few days ago). Peni was a dupe, so it awakened her ability and I'd already taken her to R5 as one of my tech champions.

Pretty sure I'm not going to get a third in a row, and still need a Kitty Pryde at 5 star level.