**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

16.1 Discussion Thread

Version 16.1 of the Contest drops on December 6th! This release will be full of our celebrations for the Holidays and our 3rd Anniversary! Check out everything you need to know right here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/213696/#Comment_213696

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    HoH and gold realm. Hurray!
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited December 2017
    When can we expect a breakdown for this months event quest?
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Thank you so much for gold realms. I'm glad you actually listened! Lots of things to spend energy on. I like it. Any announcements for the event quest today?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    "-Mordo's Astral Evade has been updated to no longer activate if Mordo is suffering from a Concussion or Fatigue debuff."

So this ability was just changed to this point, but is still not "fixed" against champions with double hit attack?

Also, Archangel is still bug and is currently immune to concussion debuff, and not immune to other ability accuracy changers like BW or Crossbones. Is this in investigation? (Since it is being reported since March).
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    The Rhino unstoppable Bug is not mentioned.
    Is it fixed or not?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/209641#Comment_209641
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Just want to see rewards for the hotel and uncollected Monthly EQ....

Also so much energy to be spent any plans we can hear for cheap energy refills? Something we can plan for?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Gifting event?
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Did I read that right? T4c catalysts will be available in daily quests? It was fragments before
    Did I read that right? T4c catalysts will be available in daily quests? It was fragments before

It will be fragments, no way would it be a whole crystal
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    It’s a whole catalyst

It will be fragments, no way would it be a whole crystal
    MH2804 wrote: »
    It’s a whole catalyst

I really doubt it. They’ve had these quests before and it’s just a handful of fragments.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    I'm swimming in t4c so am not worried regardless but the more the merrier
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Please tell us the entry requirements for the Uncollected difficulty. Do we need to 100% Heroic and Master first?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Please tell us the entry requirements for the Uncollected difficulty. Do we need to 100% Heroic and Master first?

I'm sure that's coming with the Monthly Quest Announcement
    It’s not a quest bud. It’s an offer. The daily offers will now include full t4c catalysts instead of the t4c shards!
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

I have a few in my alliance also wondering this. Also, whether Legends runs will require the same or not.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Gifting event?

Gifting crystal in the login calendar so gotta be one again right? I hope so!
    It’s not a quest bud. It’s an offer. The daily offers will now include full t4c catalysts instead of the t4c shards!

It's actually a quest, not an offer

Specifically says quest
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    What reward for new difficulty?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    read quset

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Daily Quests - December 11th - December 31st
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Dailies return during the Holiday season for those who seek greater strength! These daily quests provide Tier 4 Class Catalysts for different Classes, similar to the current Class Daily Quests. Enjoy them while you can!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    In b4 Mordo was changed gimme my RDTs. :D
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

8h1fx86q2gz4.png

Clearly says quest!!!!
    Oh sorry there. But it is still a full t4c. Doesn’t say fragments anywhere :)
    It will be fragments for sure
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

it stil only fremeant thuget but good you wish is hige
    sry bad english

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I bet it will just be fragments. Whole T4CCs would be dope though! Lol

Like I said earlier they’ve had these quests before and it gives frags just like the permanent T4B proving grounds.