**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats the reason behind your profile's champion ?

HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 275 ★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
venompool is my favourite character and my first 4 star back in like 2016, and he's helped me through all of act 4

Comments

• HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 275 ★★
    posted in wrong category, whoops

• I've gone ahead and moved this to the correct category for you
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    My first r4 and the champ I’m most associated with on the forum, although there may be a change on the horizon…
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would like to think that I’d be friends with spider man
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Warlock was my favorite character as a kid.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    My favorite champ to play
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Venompool is my favorite champ currently
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Negs just looks dope 🤷🏻‍♂️

There's been a slight temptation lately to go with Mr. F since he's currently my favorite champ (and 5th R4)
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I love how it looks :)

Also, Wiccan is really cool, he was the only champ I’ve ever wanted in mcoc lol
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Magik carried me through a lot of content and i love her
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★

venompool is my favourite character and my first 4 star back in like 2016, and he's helped me through all of act 4

uhm BB- nvm

I like bishop.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Dominance
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I enjoy the funniness in life, Howard fits in that category well
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    My current obsession
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I never was a big comic book fan, but I used to watch a former MCoC YouTuber obsess about getting Doctor Strange. I decided to try the game and lo and behold, I pulled DS. He helped me clear so much early content, then that stupid 12.0 patch happened.

Until the day he gets his due justice and returns to his rightful place in the Contest, I’ll keep his profile pic. He’s become my favorite Marvel character ever since.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Hawkeye was my 1st 4*, 5*, and 6*. He’s kinda defined my account at all stages of progression.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I find that me and Hercules look alike..
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    The idea of a Monkey being an assassin is just funny to me and he is wearing a suit too. The suit just makes it 10x better. His TV show is also pretty good. Definitely my most favourite Marvel character, not just in the game but as a whole.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Spidey's my favourite character in Marvel and SM&HAF introduced me to Marvel back in the day.

GET OFF MY LAWN, KIDS!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I didn't choose the profile picture. The profile picture chose me
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I like people with pretty eyes, okay? 🙈
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Original symbiod event was my fav, so fun. Just my way of remembering Steve. Remember him just wrecking content and being OP, his return just wasnt he same.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Too lazy to change it.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Favourite champ, fits with my name, looks amazing, my first R2, R3, R4 and the champ I’m probably associated with most (although there are a few of them)
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    Because he was the best champion to ever exist