**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought we had until 8/1 to spend battlegrounds tokens? Mine have disappeared.

Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Better check yours because I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Sorry if this has already been discussed

Comments

• Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    Is there any update on the missing BG tokens?
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    They’re working on a fix and tokens will be delivered via in game mail. I got that info from support. Hopefully they’ll come before the store closes.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Why people wait until the last minute is beyond me.
    @Kabam Miike if the battlegrounds store does expire before this issue is fixed, will we be able to use our tokens in the next iteration of the store?
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    Having to wait for the next store opening would be disappointing. Pls leave the store open until the tokens are reissued pls
  • Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    Same issue here. Store seems to have closed and still no updates on the missing battleground trophy tokens.
    @Kabam Miike I wanted to see if we could get an update on this issue with Trophy Tokens and the Battlegrounds Store. Is there a timeframe for this fix and will those affected expect to receive an in game message when it is resolved? Or will we need to open a support ticket?
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145

We’re looking into this right now! Looks like they disappeared a little earlier, but we’ll get that fixed!

Appreciated this statement, and got a similar response to the ticket I opened on this issue... however, the store has closed now, so I'm wondering what steps you are going to take to compensate us for taking away resources we earned prior to the announced end of the store, and then not fixing it in a timely manner so that we could use those resources on the items we want?
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Lol remove tokens early, give war rewards late
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    Tokens have been issued now. The battlegrounds store needs to be repopulated, though. I only see reroll tokens in there atm
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    So we’re supposed to spend them on what exactly?
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Where's the correct store?

• Hey summoners!
    Thanks for keeping us updated about the store issues.

You should now have your tokens, and the store should be repopulated!

Happy spending!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Yay, I can spend my tokens now 😂