**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whats the reason behind your profile's champion ?

2»

Comments

• AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79

venompool is my favourite character and my first 4 star back in like 2016, and he's helped me through all of act 4

Simple, I have no clue how to change it.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    She has a dragon she commands to burn opponents. Drakaris!
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    My reason goes like that:
    But the king's blood was weak, and the sword's hunger,insatiable.
    For years it searched for a stronger host.
    One that could fulfill it's dark destiny.
    And after many centuries of futile search  it finally found...
    Me.
    It's one and true mistress...
    PURGATORY!!!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Laziness to change. 😊
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    AyrusSeth said:

venompool is my favourite character and my first 4 star back in like 2016, and he's helped me through all of act 4

Simple, I have no clue how to change it.
    Go to your profile and tap on the dropdown and the Preferences. There's a "Change My Picture" menu option on the next screen.

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099 was my main and favorite champ when I really started hanging on the forum last(ish) year. He has gotten heavy competition since then and I don't bring him into as much content as I used to, but I still like his mean mug and it would feel weird changing him. Plus, I garnered a bit of a reputation as "that P2099 guy" among some friends and I can't be bothered to confuse them with a sudden and unexpected change of profile pic.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    she’s my favorite character in the game
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Captain Falcon looks great and is a great champ. No other reason for it
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    My favorite champ of all time, the one who makes me learn really deep mcoc interactions back in 2017 and start to consume content of this game, 2 years after i create my first account.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    edited August 2022
    I'm a furry/j.
    I love tigra and have hunted her for long
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Crossbones was my profile pic back on the old forums.

Also, I was lucky enough to snag him when he was released in a featured 4* crystal back in the day. I didn’t have a black widow so he was my substitute.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    OG starlord will always have a special place in my heart
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    first rank 4 and fav champ
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Favorite champ, first r4.

Though, OmegaS is a super strong second right now!
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Profile pics don’t really mean anything to me, so I just go with whatever automatic champ profile pic gets spitted out that month. Chair was a good month.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Everyone knows ig.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    He suddenly became my favourite champ after his buff, hence, the pfp change. This might quickly change to QS when his pfp drops
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know how this machine works.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    Domino is the 2nd 6* I pull and first 6* i awaken and pull again and again.. Ironman Infinity War was 1st but took a while before awaken him.. 5* Magik is the 1st 5* but I did understand how good she was then.
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    0casual0 said:

The idea of a Monkey being an assassin is just funny to me and he is wearing a suit too. The suit just makes it 10x better. His TV show is also pretty good. Definitely my most favourite Marvel character, not just in the game but as a whole.

It's how I felt about Agent 9 from Spyro, but then again they're all technically animals. But as a kid it was just crazy that this little monkey had a space Lazer gun.