**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loyalty Update

The new Loyalty Store update looks good regarding the rank up materials. I don't have any thoughts on the boosts, but I've heard that people aren't too fond of it. I just want to see views on it from other people.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

So no increase in loyalty gained per war?
    Yet a lot of highly priced stuff added to the loyalty store?

Meant hige tier war is a no go kind go to tier 8 and getting free things
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Amazingly out of touch announcement, especially after foreshadowing a true rewards increase. Nobody who is competing in AW will be able to afford any of these new "rewards" because we need to spend all the loyalty we earn (and then some) on over-priced boosts, potions, etc.

So now we can continue getting the same stale-dated rewards while spending all our loyalty on items to be competitive, or we can just stop being competitive, don't heal/boost, coast with 1 loyalty revives and get better rewards by spending the loyalty we earned in a stupid shop.

This is a hundred times worse than any announcement I could have imagined on this subject.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

I am happy I didn't wasted my loyality on useless UC lol alot of people who bought him will be pissed lol

Not necessarily, some people enjoy collecting all champs at all rarities even if they are useless.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

I am happy I didn't wasted my loyality on useless UC lol alot of people who bought him will be pissed lol

Not necessarily, some people enjoy collecting all champs at all rarities even if they are useless.
    I woulda bought him if he was mutant
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

I woulda bought him if he was mutant
    Another one of those dual class scenarios haha
    _Sham_ said:

I’m hav 1.6m happy I’m didn’t wast it either
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Class Boosts limited 1 per week is the only downside of Loyalty update as I can see. Maybe kabam thinks class boosts used only in war but people are using them to complete/explore Act6-7 , content creators( non ccp members ofc ) are using them just to record videos. I uploaded a 6* R4 Ghost Gameplay throughout Act6-7,variants and used bunch of 200%Tech boosts for only 1 video.

Here are some of suggestions I can think of ;
    - Leave the boosts as it is.
    - Change the purchase limit 1 to 3.
    - Reset purchase limit 7 day to 3 day.
    ExHavok said:

Class Boosts limited 1 per week is the only downside of Loyalty update as I can see. Maybe kabam thinks class boosts used only in war but people are using them to complete/explore Act6-7 , content creators( non ccp members ofc ) are using them just to record videos. I uploaded a 6* R4 Ghost Gameplay throughout Act6-7,variants and used bunch of 200%Tech boosts for only 1 video.

Here are some of suggestions I can think of ;
    - Leave the boosts as it is.
    - Change the purchase limit 1 to 3.
    - Reset purchase limit 7 day to 3 day.

I’m be okay if it was a 3 day but 7 days but with the change alliance for me I’m going to a low alliance
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Did something change with todays update?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    This is a nice update if you have loyalty to spend. Unfortunately the current loyalty economy is generally in a net deficit with most players due to the current cost of potions.