**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skilled Player with 15k Prestige

Looking for an alli to earn some glory and have fun in war. Not crazy competitive but not super chill either. Drop your line ID and let me know if that fits

Comments

• Tmick73Tmick73 Posts: 108
    Our group might be a good fit. Hit me up on LINE if you’d like to chat. My LINE ID is Tmick73. Cheers!
  • We might be right for you. 3BG’s for war. Gold 2 Rank 292 this season. Maps 5 for AQ so not a full time job. Line ID Finsher78 if interested
  • darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    We may have some opening after season ends if interested.
    War we finished p4.
    Aq we ran map 5.
    Pretty chill, drama free alliance.
    Hit me in line darkklaw if still looking.
  • PkwisePkwise Posts: 29
    Line Id pkwise1
    We do map 6 and we're plat 4,3
    Hit me up
  • DraamirDraamir Posts: 124
    We finished p3 rank 196 we do map aq 666/866
    Minimum requirements is finish your path in both aq/aw that's al we ask if interested hit me up -draamir98 on line
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    mudy said:

Looking for an alli to earn some glory and have fun in war. Not crazy competitive but not super chill either. Drop your line ID and let me know if that fits

Here's is my alliance:
    !TXA!
    Map7 with epic mods, boss rush for 10% t5cc
    G1/P4 wars, relaxed play to clear

Line: Azkicker316
    Discord: AzKicker316#0237
  • protectors11protectors11 Posts: 114
    Add me on line to see if we would be a good fit. Protectors11
  • Capt_MunchCapt_Munch Posts: 107
    Hit me up on line g1 66655 alliance. Chill and easy

https://line.me/ti/p/hXS1f-hEKQ
  • TrooperJoeTrooperJoe Posts: 239